Report of defense for Cadomyr Mas 56

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Taiah

Report of defense for Cadomyr Mas 56

Post by Taiah »

A small parchment is posted in neat handwriting with a report of the defense of the town:

Following the suggestions of Baroness Katharina Ross, all the barricade wood was checked for sturdiness. Except for a couple of rotten small pieces, the rest seems alright but would recommend new ones next year just to be safe since they are fairly old. I would suggest personally to get something more permanent then barricades if the Queen and leaders agree.

With the lack of anyone else to advise on the examination of the defense, planting cactus in the mote was discussed as a future project however Aswe had some reservations that can be pointed out later.

On the whole, the defense seems to be set up well except for a rather large space between the first barricades however Horatio remained quiet on the issue so I assume he feels it is adequate. It appears Cadomyr is more then ready for Mas and the trials to come this year from our examination. Any further issues seen, please discuss with the Baroness.

Dame Caiah Daekash
Tenebrous

Re: Report of defense for Cadomyr Mas 56

Post by Tenebrous »

Drifting from the shadows of mighty walls the short stocky figure happens upon the report. Stretching up, barely able to reach the parchment, brief words are scribbled beneath the neat handwriting:

Finally ready to face your greatest fears?
Tenebrous

Post by Tenebrous »

Barricades do little to protect from the danger within and who notices a halfling at work? Only as the stench rises might the ignorant be reminded of the evil at their own doors.
Aswe

Post by Aswe »

Notice!

The work of a saboteur has been found in Cadomyr.

Two heads on poles outside of the villas of the nobles, both in terrible state and unidentifiable as anything other than human.

So far, no harm has come to Cadomyr through these totems and their removal is underway.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

I found a third head, a lizardish one, on a pike in front of the Serpent tower. Keep your eyes open for terrible, marcabre actions like those. We cannot be sure whether this was a message, somebody trying to use the fear in Mas or just somebody with a twisted sense for humor.

~Katharina Ross~
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

It seems that new red portals opened near the town. These portals seems not to be active yet, but do not get too close, as they may become active anytime.

Be careful when leaving the guarded area.

Baroness of House Desert Fox
Lia

Post by Lia »

Baroness

So far i know this are the Portals from Mas.
I saw them the Days after Mas still stand there.
Due to the current circumstances, and since they are not active, I have not said anything yet.

sign

Sefja
Huscarl of the House of Sea Serpent
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Sefja,

It would be helpful to share those information in the future. These portals are a potential danger to the town, ESPECIALLY when they showed up in Mas.

~Katharina Ross~