wand magic not activating

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

HeXiS

wand magic not activating

Post by HeXiS »

last night a friend of mine made a character with 40 points total on the three required stats. when i looked at him i could only see evidence of one.. intelligence. he read two books got the propper messages never got the third. got nothing on double click of wand. so he deleted and remade.. this time he stacked all the primary magic stats. i saw the words describing them as expected. he got all three messages for the books. but still nothing when he double clicked the wand. we tried in the belt in the hand on the ground and in the bag. but nothing. is this a new issue or a known bug with a work around?
Seajiha
Developer

Re: wand magic not activating

Post by Seajiha »

Hi, this is a new issue, thanks for reporting.

I'll try to reproduce and fix it asap.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Just double checking after reading this: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41222&p=706447&hili ... ic#p706447

Assume after double clicking the wand, your friend got nothing after he right clicked on a target to see if it worked? Not sure he would get anything else except it working though been awhile since I checked it out. :)
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

yeah he double clicked then right clicked me to test and nothing. though we did have a lil fun since he accidentaly punched whisper in teh fais XD. but he was so frustrated he just kinda gave up. i mean he's still gonna play.. i'll drag hium back kicking and screaming if i have to :P
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

HeXiS wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:41 pm yeah he double clicked then right clicked me to test and nothing. though we did have a lil fun since he accidentaly punched whisper in teh fais XD. but he was so frustrated he just kinda gave up. i mean he's still gonna play.. i'll drag hium back kicking and screaming if i have to :P

Please do.. tell him it is being looked into. :)
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

please let me know if you find a solution.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Fixed, and on the real server active!