54 Mas

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kyre

54 Mas

Post by Kyre »

There appears to be rats outside our gates. Unsure at present if Madness Rats or not so proceed with caution. So far I haven't seen any in the town.

Kyre

A quick message was added..

The rats look ill.. possibly plague rats. There was an unexpected development and mutation also. Again be careful!

Kyre
Vern Kron

Re: 54 Mas

Post by Vern Kron »

They did not seem to be madness rats, as I did not notice any with a third eye.

Also, they are dead now. We can not allow plague rats to exist so close.

Artimer Fault
Mirai Belisai

Post by Mirai Belisai »

It is unexcusable that the chancellors did not take even the slightest preparations for Mas.
There are dangerous undead all around the town.

Mirai Belisai
Drugar Stonesmasher

Post by Drugar Stonesmasher »

On behalv of Patrician Stonesmasher:

He complains about the missing preparations for Mas, the nonexisting Cityguard and a general lack of security.
All gates were open long after Mas started, the city virtually undefendet and open to any invasion.
Also the workshed is in a bad shape, the fires not beeing maintained and the tools neglected and falling into disrepair.
There are not even chancellors available to complain to!

Frederik Silvereye
Caine Trevall

Post by Caine Trevall »

Dear Citizens of Galmair and Chancellors,

i might not be a a Citizen of Galmair but i wish to say something to this:

many Knights and Warriors of Cadomyr have helped defending galmair in the past, just like many Galmairians did for Cadomyr. Even IF the Chancellors were not there to speak to you, even IF your tools are neglected, The Knights of Cadomyr will stand, like in the past years, at Galmairs side, just like it was the other way around. We all might be on edge during the Days of blood, but i want to advice anyone to stay calm. This is not the time for fighting each other, but the Forces of the Unnamed one. Together and united. And with these words i want to inform you that i have slain while on patrol through the towns i, as well as Tarias Faelivrin of Runewick, encountered a Nightmare Dragon in front of the Gates and have slain it to ensure Galmairs safety.

~Caine Trevall
Knight of Cadomyr
Steward of House Silver Gryphon
Paladin of Malachin
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is added to the board by a halfling that could barely reach the end yet finally managed with hammer and tack to place it prominently.

Citizens of Galmair,

I would point you to the first warning of Mas regarding rats at the gate and wonder how it could be added and signed by a Chancellor if not at Mas? I am a mage witch with magic but not quite that magical that I am invisible though it would be a pleasant surprise.

I see another Chancellor, Artimer, was also around having dealt with the plague and mutant rats successfully. May I ask for all to remain calm and to make sure the gates are closed like they were when I left to see to my children.

As far as any assistance from other towns it is always appreciated as they appreciate ours when the need arises.

Kyre
Valerio Guilianni
Galmair

Post by Valerio Guilianni »

Lads

Galmair holds firm and I'm sure you can request a meeting with the Chancellors in the new year.

Good to have you volunteering for the next election so early though Belisai and Stonesmasher.

- Don
Kyre

Re: 54 Mas-REWARD

Post by Kyre »

A small parchment is placed under the Don's carefully so as not to block his words.

The Chancellors are of the opinion that being Galmairians, a reward would be helpful for any citizen's service rendered during Mas. Hence bring proof of severed head, claw, leg of monster to one of us as proof to collect a bounty. Pictures the children drew if guarding them at the hospital and testaments of food and potions donated will also be considered.

Chancellor Kyre and Chancellor Artimer
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

* a note is pinned near the others*

It is shortly after dawn on the 4th of Mas. All appears quiet, but we must stay alert, the month has not ended yet. The gates have all been re-secured, and I will apologize now to the parents for the cookies and pie left in the hospital. I've also checked to be sure the medical supplies there are still stocked. Anyone in need of food or basic wound care feel free to reach out to me. Doves may find me in Galmair or Cadomyr.

Be safe everyone,
Era