Questions about citizenship & rank

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

thebigbear

Questions about citizenship & rank

Post by thebigbear »

Greetings All,

If I were to leave Galmair, renouncing my citizenship, and go to Runewick, taking citizenship. Then, at some later time return to Galmair, would I retain the rank I had when I renounced Galmair or have to start at the bottom, earning my rank back? Would I have to repeat the beginning quests or would I have the new quests had I NOT left Galmair?

Thank you for any answers to my questions.

Celebrendir
Kyre

Re: Questions about citizenship & rank

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is laid carefully under the one on the board written in her typical red writing.

Celebrendir,

If you leave Galmair for another town or simply no town you will lose all rank forever. If you come back your rank will need to be acquired again from the start.

We hope you decide not to leave...the Don liking his citizens to be profitable and earn for him. May I suggest talk to a Chancellor or the Hand before you make such a drastic decision?

Chancellor Kyre

GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

as I know ....

* if you came back to a town you have to earn reputation again from the beginning
* you can not repeat some "reputation" tasks --> but there are daily(?)/weekly(?) reputation tasks
* you can earn reputation at some big events
and
i´m not sure, but if you do this to get magical rubies and emeralds ... this seems not the best way in my eyes

~Jerem
BjarsTale
Galmair

Post by BjarsTale »

Harr, should dink about guhd.
Meh left Galmair fer sum years ago but lived maneh years dere before even think about ta leave.
One reason was ta earn different magical gems, because galmairians wasnt much worth in dis time.

So like da Chancellor said, dink about guhd, most ob da People yub did tasks for will nub gib yub dem a second time, so ib yub wanna move back ta Galmair, it can took longer den da first time, harr!

~A not so green Orc.
thebigbear

Post by thebigbear »

Thank you for your replies. I was asking in more general terms, but yes, I had thought about leaving to gain magic gems in the other cities since they are so hard to find. Other people just dont want to part with them and am progressing soooooo painfully slooooow. And so you know, if you care, I will stay. I like Galmair more than the other cities.

Celebrendir
BjarsTale
Galmair

Post by BjarsTale »

Whub yub need is just guhd contact.

Yub speak truth, nub much Runewickers be around and less ob dem trade much but dey be dere.
Meh took a while to find mehs tradingspartner.

Just look whub Citizens liv' dere and try ta write dem a lettah.

~K
JacobB

Post by JacobB »

Celebrendir,

talk to me about this matter, maybe I can help.

Jacob