Hew For Chancellor

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Hew For Chancellor

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I Hew Keenaxe, am running for the position of Chancellor.
I know I am outlawed now, but I do be a Dwarf of resolute stamina. I will fight for your life. Be it by me axe or by a simple vote. I do have your back.
One, Make our town safe. Not just outside the gates but around the world. If you be a Galmairian, you have full protection anywhere.
Two, It is time we show why Galmairians are the best craftsmen. I will promote our wares to all the realms.
Three, Infrastructure. No longer will miners have to work with torches lighting their way, coal dust and flames do not mix, but they will have glowing mushrooms to aid them to their ore. Also I will open the door from the Malachite mine to the Shadow lands. Why should good Galmairians need to walk travel around?
Last, I have been there done that. I know what need to be done and I know better than most, I need to listen to you. A vote , with your precious coins, is a vote for you.
Claim back your voice, Vote For Hew!
Morbius

Re: Hew For Chancellor

Post by Morbius »

Dis stumpeh make crappy chancellor!

Him did light fire undah meh chair while meh wus sleepin'! Meh arse all burnt now!
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Morbius wrote:
Dis stumpeh make crappy chancellor!

Him did light fire undah meh chair while meh wus sleepin'! Meh arse all burnt now!
Proof I will do what needs be doing.
Trufalia

Post by Trufalia »

How much will you pay me to vote for you?

Tru
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Trufalia wrote:How much will you pay me to vote for you?

Tru
Soom. We can talk.
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

Banduk reads the board and hardly can avoid a lough.

While walking into the crest to his office for paperwork he shakes his head and say mostly to himself. “Winning the chancellors wasn’t meant that way Hew. But the idea with glowing mushrooms is good.”
As often he ignores talkative servants.