A Message By The Gates.

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Kugar

A Message By The Gates.

Post by Kugar »

((parchments exist in game outside the gates, but as some player tries to rip them off and will eventually succeed via gm, here is the message they describe))

• Dear Baron,

A little birdie told me you have become rather fond of the wench Allesandra. Since taking her as my prisoner, I have come to understand! She certainly is a beauty...

Wouldn't it be a shame if something were to happen to her?

Surrender your weapon to me and call off your search of mount Letma, or the wench dies. Consider your next actions very carefully.

~ King of Diamonds
    <>
Last edited by Kugar on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kugar

Re: A Message By The Gates.

Post by Kugar »

~ A rotting worker mummy with a parchment attached to it's forehead via dagger limps up to the gates of Cadomyr moaning about 'braaains'... ~

• Alas baron,

It does appear that you failed to listen to my previous demands. What a shame! Because of your insubordination the elfess, Ermina, friend to many, no longer dwells on the mortal plane of Illarion. Another life needlessly taken from this world because of the actions of you and your allies. Perhaps you'd do better to do as told next time in a bid to avoid a repeat of this?

You know, it's funny. Ermina came to me and followed without struggle to her final resting place of her own accord, offering herself in exchange for the freedom of her best friend, Allesandra. Such a gift given without any effort is truly the bargaining chip I required to see how seriously you appreciate the lives of your fellow mortals. My only surprise was how little hesitance and resist your people showed in risking her life. Never before have I witnessed such a lack luster attempt to save someone. You all allowed your hatred and fear to overcome any logical process to free a helpless prisoner. This is your fault, remember that.

Regarding the second prisoner, you'll be pleased to hear that the object of your attraction is alive and well. Let us meet for renogotiations and make sure that they stay that way, shall we?

I do believe that rolling the dice on this one may prove to be too much of gamble. For tis I who hold the chips, friend.

Sincerely

~ Diamond King
    <>
S'rrt

Re: A Message By The Gates.

Post by S'rrt »

~ The Baron himself is seen standing over the latest messages, his gaze unbroken and unblinking for a time. Eventually he takes the messages with him but not before everyone has already seen them... ~