A note ((closed))

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

A note ((closed))

Post by Mephistopheles »

~ In a few key working spots around the city of Galmair a note can be seen, if one is torn down another finds it's place back. It seems to be written in a fine metallic blue ink~

Dear loyal friends of the Merinium King,

I ask you that if you wish to continue trading and organizing your deals, please send me a letter and I shall ensure your safety from the violence of my comrades. If you wish to make a deal to ensure your safety as well someone elses do not hesitate to contact. However there are traitors amongst the Galmairians who will not accept the negotiations of peace and gold, and who continue to thwart the efforts to do our work.

Until Galmair decides to accept the Merinium King's offer of assistance, gold and peace. Then attacks upon their workers who do not make deals will continue to happen. We have not even asked to become citizens again, only for safe passage and trade. The chancellor Banduk works against your good city.

And thus The Merinium King offers 80 gold to anyone who can bring him a head of one of Banduk's family. And 100 gold for his head.

-Ulquiorra Dreadhart, The Merinium King
Lia

Re: A note ((closed))

Post by Lia »

Dreadhard dont try to touch my Family. No one touch my Childrens.

- sign Liasany el Luastelay
Applesauce

Re: A note ((closed))

Post by Applesauce »

Please count me as one the helps the King, I hope our trade will not be affected.