Robbery

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Robbery

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I have to report that I was robbed outside Ruinwick. one came to me asking of a place to cook outside of the town, showed him one. Then he held me up. But he was a nice man about it, I gave him my bag, but he only took 20 silver. maybe the nicest thief I have ever met.

Pugmire Pern, Student of Ruinwick
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Robbery

Post by Jupiter »

How did he look?I'll try to look around for Runewick for him!

Riniao
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I am sorry to say, I make a poor witness. I was so frightened I seem to have forgotten the details. I can say It was a Human male. I can't recall anything remarkable about him. Even though he had a dagger to my neck and gripped me quite harshly, he was otherwise calm and pleasant. He was well spoken, likely educated. I am unharmed and only took a small loss to my purse. I only reported this to warn others not to be as foolish as me and go wandering into the woods with someone they don't know.

Pugmire Pern.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I can now identify my attacker, but have chosen to pardon him. He does seem to hang around Ruinwick though, so be aware. I think he will behave better in the future.