Other Alchemy Books??

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sakaala Vyshaan

Other Alchemy Books??

Post by Sakaala Vyshaan »

Just a quick question. I know there is one Alchemy book in the game and that would be the public one that you can find in the libraries, buy, or given to as a starter pack. I've read the alchemy book plenty of times already and I've notice that there are things that the author won't tell you. So I was in question if there is a possibility that other information of alchemy are laying around in the world. Now, I'm not asking where these items of information are, I am just asking if they are possibly included. I only know the information that the public book has given me but it isn't really anything about the lore behind alchemy or the secrets of it.
GolfLima

Re: Other Alchemy Books??

Post by GolfLima »

* as i know there is no other alchemy book or books with alchemy background ig
* as i know alchemy will be reworked
* other "older" (with more experiance) alchemists / druids can tell you some of the secrets behind
* may be you can write a book about these things (( better contact Banduk before via pm ))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

More stuff is on the way ;) But its a very long way. In other words, it will take some time before they are finally added
Sakaala Vyshaan

Post by Sakaala Vyshaan »

Thanks for the answers! :D
Shame that there isn't more lore for alchemy at the moment but it's good to hear that more stuff will be added in the future! Differently looking forward to it.