The Guard of Galmair

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Synyster

The Guard of Galmair

Post by Synyster »

The Guard of Galmair-
The Guard has been put in place to keep the citizens of Galmair safe.

Guard Captain -
-Head of defense and security for all citizens and guard members. Protection is given especially to the Don.
-Head of training for each guard member and over watches such training.
-The deciding vote for each Guard member's membership. No other person may be hired without his consent.
Lieutenant-
-Is chosen by the Guard Captain to ensure that in the absence of the Captain, the town is safe and secure.
-In the absence of the Captain, they may oversee the training of guards/recruits.
Sergeant-
-Must still report to the Captain or Lieutenant. This position gives power to oversee guards and recruits.
-No special treatment is given to the position. One cannot take action solely on impulse or instinct.
Guards-
-Protect the town with the power given by the Captain, Council or The Don.
-Report any suspicious activity to the Captain, Lieutenant, Council or The Don himself before taking action.
Recruits-
-This is simply a trail run for promising guards that must prove themselves in loyalty, bravery and strength. Promotion may be granted by only the Captain or Lieutenant. No payment will be given until promotion.

**Payment is confidential and decided on level of loyalty.**

Recruitment/ Promotions
Guard Captain- This position is given by the Don himself or all members of the council
Guard Lieutenant- This position is given by members of the council and the Guard Captain
Guard Sergeant- This position can be given by the Captain and Lieutenant
Guards- This position is given by the Captain or Lieutenant.
Recruits- This position can be given by any Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant.

Training Times
Training will be held at times where most or all the guard can be available. Training will be held in the Guardhouse on the second floor. Any guards that do not take part of training for two months will be dismissed. Training may also include map hunting for treasures on a chosen day. Treasures will be spread among the Guard as seen fit and all coin is donated to Galmair.

Equipment
Any equipment needed can be sought out by either members of the Guard, town crafters or personal contracts. The Guard does not recognize nor will pay for personal purchases of weapons or armors.

Punishments for misbehavior

Galmair is ruled by the Don and shall be the only one that decides one's true punishment. If an individual is attacking another citizen for wrong cause, the Guard Captain or Lieutenant may take action if necessary. Sergeants, Guards and recruits are put in place to report and not take action unless absolutely necessary for risk of the Council or the Don himself.

*A good amount of parchment is left for updates and corrections.*
Synyster

Re: The Guard of Galmair

Post by Synyster »

The Guard Of Galmair

Guard Captain - Leon Demelii

Lieutenant - Cedric Demelii

Sergeant -

Guards -

-Tobias Rook
- Zannam Ramiz Al Nadir
-Krukk Krakash
- Ka'Shas

Recruits -

To apply for a position speak to Leon Demelii ((Forum = Synyster))

List of merchants, crafters or traders for the Guard.
--To add your name, Send a dove to the Captain or Councilors --

--Leon Demelii - Blacksmith, Goldsmith, Carpenter, Cook
--Bernie Bottoms: Miner, Blacksmith, Gemsmith, Goldsmith, Lumberjack, Carpenter, Farmer, Cook, Tailor, Glassblower, Brickmaker, Herbologist & Fisherman
Last edited by Synyster on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:55 am, edited 10 times in total.
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

Recuitment of Sergeant

The position has been filled by: Cedric Demelii

Please send any interest in joining the guard to me. Once we have a few more guards we will begin holding training sessions and meetings.

Thank you.
-Guard Captain Leon Demelii
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

New Town Guard

Please welcome Caswir Drakull as a new Guard.

Last edited by Synyster on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Patrol report #1

Area: Surrounding territories of Galmair.

I encountered several hostile dwarves on the road connecting Galmair to the Malachite mines who attempted to attack, and rob me.

They have been dealt with, and the roads are safe again for merchants and workers traveling toward the mines.

In service of the Guard of Galmair,

Sergeant Cedric Demelii

Last edited by Morbius on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

Be greeted, members of the Guard, Chancellors and all else involved in Galmair's Government

I have decided to plan a meeting for us all to discuss moving forward with:

- Guard Recruitment (Payments and ideas for possible increase rank increase)
- Guard armory and inventory.
- Rewards for bringing new recruits.
- Repair costs for Guard equipment

Other ideas are more than welcome to be brought up for bettering our defenses. The meeting will be announced as soon as myself, Guard members and Chancellors can meet together. Please send me your availability with a dove.

Thank you,

~Guard Captain Leon Demelii
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

We have a city meeting soon ((Tomorrow at 2200 server time)), surely we could meet then?

~Chancellor Bottoms
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

Please welcome the Guard's newest recruit: Krukk Krakash

We look forward to working with him and helping to make Galmair a safer place.

Thank you,

Guard Captain Leon Demelii
Synyster

Post by Synyster »

The following news has been given by our Government, all guards are to follow these crimes and their criminals to be brought to justice.
Galmair wrote:The following persons are officially marked to be outlaws on Galmairian ground. Nobody will claimed for attacking these people.
  • Ulquoria Dreadheart
    Jefferson Gray
    Juumajin
The persons are accused to:
  • robbery
    blackmailing
    constant attacks to citizen of Galmair and the town itself
    alliance with one of the darkest creature the world has seen
    arrogation to standing over Don Valerio Guilianni.
Galmair will grant Ulquoria Dreadheart a fair trial if he bring the head of Prea on a spike.
Galmair will grant Jefferson Gray and Juumajin a fair trial if they bring the head of one of the other member of the gang on a spike.
Galmair will lift the outlaw state on Galmairian land outside of the gates for Jefferson Gray and Juumajin, if they officially state and follow their statement not to attack any citizen of Galmair wherever. If they behave for a time of 8 month accordingly they will get a fair trial in Galmair.

On the behalf of the Don
Chancellor Banduk Robberhauf el Luastelay

Again, all guards are to peruse these individuals if seen and try to take them alive, if I myself find them I will take my own actions if seen.

For the sake of Galmair, I asked the Chancellors and Don to grant me action on doing as I see fit. These are dangerous people that should be put down as the poisonous dogs they are. None of them are worthy of our mercy. I also find it very hard to believe (If not impossible) that these three will betray each other. I openly suggest we end this mess once and for good.

Also, Krukk Krakash has now been moved to a full Guard for his excellent work. Hopefully he will continue to excel.

Rith_Vardos

Post by Rith_Vardos »

I would like to join the ranks of the town guard. I want to help protect our citizens!

Rith
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Attention Guards of Galamir,

Please welcome a new recruit Zannam Ramiz Al Nadir into our midsts. Please supply him with any training or equipment he may need to begin work immediately.

In service of the Guards of Galmair,

Sergeant Cedric Demelii
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

New recruit.

I am pleased to welcome recruit Tobias Rook into our midst.

Lieutenant Cedric Demelii
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Attention guards.

I am pleased to welcome the lizard Zha'Kire as our newest recruit.

Morbius

Post by Morbius »

New recruit.

I am pleased to welcome recruit Flint Stoneside into our midst.

Morbius

Post by Morbius »

WARNING TO CITIZENS OF GALMAIR

Cultists claiming to follow the late necromancer and defiler of the dead and undead alike Jefferson Gray have been encountered in the neighbouring realm of Cadomyr, attacking, injuring and announcing their leaders return to the land of the living.

Among these are the elfess known as Ruaari who is said to wield a bow along with wind arrows with deadly precision, the elf and "knight" known as Nostarion and another unknown pale male elf.

The orc known as Slug is suspected of assisting in their arming and training.

Be wary of these individuals and contact the guard immediately regarding anything or anyone suspicious who may be related to these attacks or individuals.

In the service of the Guard of Galmair,

The Fisher

Post by The Fisher »

*Taking notice of the posted warning as he passes by, his fresh catch in hand. Calmly removing a weathered quill from his bag, making use of the soggy ground, he dabs his quill into the mud and sets his fish upon the ground and begins to write*

My dear friends of the Galmair Guard and citizens alike. With the smallest of effort I am pleased to show my amicability and to put aside the slanderous accusations so hastily composed here in order to establish a wonderful understanding and friendship. I am but a fisherman however and as distastefully inaccurate as I may find your words, I am quite humbled to be confused as that of a knight. I am left with only my imagination to gather how such an unimaginable cultist perception could ever be interpreted of me or even of Ruaari, one of the kindest elves I've come to know in my years. I do not wish to anger any of you, trust in that. I am but a simple elf with simple duties. I wish the Galmair Guard well and the citizens alike. May our affinity only grow for one another.

Nostarion of Cadomyr
Ranwyln

Post by Ranwyln »

I would like to join the ranks of the Guard, i am living in Galmair for ages and already was in several Galmarian Guards, Armys, Militas till they disbanded.

For more informations please contact me.

Signed

Ranwyln
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

New recruit.

I am please to welcome the newest recruit Ranwyln into the guard.

As a seasoned veteran who has served in the many previous military forces of Galmair he is a welcome addition.