A New Dawn (open rp)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: A New Dawn (open rp)

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure wakes yup dripping in sweat. if sam is awake azure tells her of a dream that he has been having.

I am walking in the desert killing orcs when a voice tell me to return. then i tell the voice to piss off and continue walking home. and as kelton rises saying my service with him is not complete. i tell it to to piss off then im sitting next to a dead body not sure whos when the same freaky skeleton appears and said see ig you would finish you task for him this would not have3 happend. then when i go to reveal the body i wake up not knowing whos body.

A sleepy-eyed Sam listens quietly as he tells her of the dream. Rubbing her eyes, she yawns.

"Too much time in the desert killing the undead that are spewing from those portals. Not enough time at home helping me chase our little dragon. If you see more dragons and blood than you do your own family, of course it's going to invade your dreams, love." she gives him a sleepy grin. "Or too much time drinking rum with Mister Leon."

She brushes a kiss across his cheek as Phoenix starts to cry.

"Maybe it was dinner?" she sighs as she climbs from the bed. "It appears you're not the only one having bad dreams."

Maybe azure says but not trully feeling at easy he steps out the door on the balcony and breathes the fresh air as a cool breeze sweeps across the dessert.

Well it's no worries. We are safe and what harm can dreams really do to us anyways but make us paranoid.

Azure come back in and looks at his family and smiles. He sits next to them as Phoenix starts to laugh. He gives them both a kiss. I need to walk a bit get my mind clear. Leaving is armor and weapons to assure he will not leave the walls of cadomyr.

Care to join me luv.
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure can be seen wandering the lands his eyes are blood shot. killing anything he finds as a threat to himself. growiling at others to leave him be. he was last seen in the galmair area killing a skeleton until it was dust. he wandered into town to get supplies trying not to make contact with anyone fearing what might happen.
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Grumbling about being alone, Sam can be seen pacing the wall above the gate in Cadomyr. After a few hours, she grabs her daughter and a portal book, heading to the market for an open space. Anyone who sees her opening the book can hear her soothing the crying child. "Maybe Aunt Evie will let you terrorize her room while I bake, little dragon. Mama needs to think about a birthday cake for you!"

Stopping inside the gate to chat with Bre, Sam frowns. "So he was here? But now he's gone... I won't ask you to give him a message, if his mood is that foul. But if he gets a notion to ask around for his family, tell him we're safe with family. I'll bring you a few bottles of my best beer, later Miss Bre. Least I can do if he's causing that much trouble."

She can be seen carrying the child towards the inn, her frown deepening with every step.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Evie can be found laying in bed but not sleeping. She is delighted at the company hugging them both with her good arm. Her left arm appears to be crudely bandaged and bound to her body in a sling. She starts playing with Pheo while she briefs Sam with the tale of Jeff and Bob bringing a hoard of skeletons with Prea's help to attack Galmair. And how Jeff and Bob even attacked Galmairians themselves. She also tells Sam how a group of people from Galmair and Runewick destroyed and blew up the hole in the field and how the explosion pulled the hammer in the field in also.
Samantha Stoneridge

Sam shakes her head, clicking her tongue as she listens. "Well at least he's put his true rear on display." She moves around the room, running down to the depot once, before moving to the side of the bed. Waving away any protests Evie might have, and shamelessly using Phoenix as a bargaining chip, Sam sets to work un bandaging Evie's arm. She carefully cleans any wounds she finds, then applies a light sib paste, before carefully bandaging the arm again. Phoe points at the wounds occasionally, "Owwww!" then places a gentle kiss on the bandage and claps her hands. "Yay!"
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Evie sighs and lets Sam properly tend to the wound, as she talks to Pheo and plays with her telling her a story about a princess with red hair that bakes magic cookies. "Your making me miss Ember horribly, I can't wait till I bring her back home then I will take you both out berry picking!" Evie tries to tickle the girl with her good arm and she gives a worried glance to her left. Through out Sam's treatments she does not seem able to move the arm on her own much yet.
Samantha Stoneridge

Sam chuckles, watching the pair. "Granny will kill you! Coming home with two little girls who will likely be wearing more berries than they picked..."

She sets about tidying up the room, not sitting still for long. After a few glances at the bandaged arm, she taps her chin thoughtfully. "I wonder if I brought that book on Runic magic I've been reading? Perhaps Aunt Evie will let us experiment on her, Phoe?" Digging in her bag, she produces the book in question, before settling on the bed. She flips through the pages, showing different passages to Evie, debating on different healing spells. Phoe babbles at them both, seeming to be strongly opinionated about a few of them. The child points at the book frequently, though never touching it. If Evie happens to touch a page, the toddler might shake her head. "No no..."
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Laughs as the book is pulled out and reads it with Sam, she seems especially tickled with Pheo's contribution and randomly touches pages then pokes the child's belly trying to amuse her. I am willing to let you experiment on any healing spells Sam. This arm needs all the help it can get.
Samantha Stoneridge

Researching well into the night, Sam chooses a spell that she thinks will be the most effective. "I won't dare attempt anything during Mas, though... my control of mana was shaky when it flowed freely. Trying something during the days of blood would surely lead to disaster." She makes a plan for gathering materials on the first of Elos, citing the need for Evie's help preparing for Phoe's birthday on the second. When she finally begins losing the fight to keep her eyes open, she reaches for the sleeping child curled on Evie's lap. "Mind if we stay here? An empty flat in the desert, during Mas is not something I look forward to."
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

After awhile. Azure is seen outside of town. Exelous sees him and the talk during the talk azure hears voice telling him to kill him. Azure shakes it off. Then sliverband shows up. And the sensation to kill him his overwhelming. But right before azure loses complete control. He hits his head against the tree. And knocks himself out when he comes to he is in galmair hospital and a few people are there. Everything is a haze to him. When he leaves and returns to galmair. After a bit he falls asleep near the depot in the inn. Hearing that's where his family is. He wants to be close. But scared to see them. Afraid he might hurt them.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure wakes up after a dream with a note attached to his bag.

Dear Brother.

Sorry I took off with your mom journal but it's the only way to know what she was researching.

Here are the ingredients you are looking for. I hope it works. Your mother was afraid you would grow a tolerance to it. She says if that's the case increase the dose. But be warned to much would have the opposite effect so I would recommend testing it safely. Tell Sam I said hi and kiss my niece for me. I hate I could not stay long. But being a blood witch and betraying my people its hard to stay one place to long.

1 boulbsponge
2 berries
1 fire root
And obsidian powder. From a magic obsidian gem.

Your sis.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sits in the hempty trying to figure out who's blood he is covered in. Some is his but who is the other he thinks. I took the medicine but it didn't work. Maybe I need more. No. I need to control he thinks out loud. It will take time. But I need to control it. Use it as a weapon. Azure continues drinking sitting in the back watching others pass by.