Captain's Log

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

White Rayne

Captain's Log

Post by White Rayne »

((The story of Captain Rayne))

Captain's Log. 17 Irams 08

First entry as the new Captain Snow. I now understand why they think Captain Snow is immortal. After so many years a new person is chosen to be Captain Snow. Well the old Captain who now goes by the name Cutlass Jim. Stayed with me for a few months gathering a new crew and calling me Captain Snow. Well the day came when he left and we made port in a town called Stonebriar. Well I joined the crew and we went to the tavern. We were having a great time drinking and flirting with the waitress. Shoeless Jake. Wasn't interested in the waitress but this lovely elfess that had walked in. Jake probably assumed like the rest of us that she was lost. Dressed in an elegant dresses and fancy hat. But to all our surprise she had Jake on the bar with a dagger to his throat and firebomb in her other hand. She had two men in masks that also had firebombs and in matter of seconds robed all of us clean. Well I thought what a women. Jake was so mad he wanted her head. Well as pirates we couldn't let her get away with robing Captain Snow. So we tracked them for days. When we came to a camp fire and found two men dead. It appears they were killed while eating. I thought she is ruthless. I like her even more. Well me found her surrounded by albarian guards. So we swooped in and rescued her. When we talked to her apparently she didn't kill her friends the guy that hired them poisned the food. But she had built up a tolerance for poison that it didn't affect her so he sicked his guards on her. Well after Jake tried to fight her and lost again. I offered her a position on The Black Rain. She accepted. Rayne Ornor interesting elfess. This should be interesting time.
White Rayne

Re: Captain's Log

Post by White Rayne »

Captain's log 5 elos 10

Its been two years since rayne joined. And we have a rule. To move up the crew you have to beat the next person in front. Well in two years rayne has become my first mate. A position onced owned by shoeless Jake. Who just stepped down. Those two make up my council and together we have massed up ricehces more then the previous Snow. I noticed rayne and Jake getting close. I told them I don't care as long as there is no trouble if it doesn't work out.

Captain's log 5 ronas 20

After twelve years I am finally ready to retire. I have decided to live in the pirate town we started named Ornor. We named it after rayne in away. Since it was her idea to but all the slaves we freed there and give them a life of freedom. I think I'll start a tavern a good pirate town need a legitimate bar. But who to but in charge.

7 ronas 20

Well I told both rayne and Jake the truth about me. And we decided Jake would be a good snow.

12 ronas 20

Me and rayne barley made it out alive. Betrayed by Jake. Thank the gods we didn't make it to town. And we didn't tell him about it. But our entire crew killed.by albarian ships. It it was Jake. Rayne wants revenge but I want to retire. But we gathered her a crew. I told her I would stay on and call her Snow.
White Rayne

Post by White Rayne »

Captain's log 3 chos 20

I decided not to go by Snow. I am going to go by Rayne. I want Jake to know it's me hunting him. I also changed the name of the ship to The Rayne of Death. John what a funny name for an elf finally opened his tavern. He called it black rain tavern. We are two days out heading to Jake's last know location. Apparently they gave him a ship.

Captain's log 05 elos 24

It's been almost four years. Jake has made a name for himself he called his ship hunter. He has destroyed many pirates ships. And earned a rank of admiral in the albarian Navy. None the less he has barely escaped my wrath twice. He now hide behind an armada of ships. Like that will stop me. We have made a name for ourselves. Wanted by the crown of albar. They lie about a few things but most are true. I have killed but only a handful that died in battle. Not hundreds. I have stolen much gold this is true I have kidnapped for ransom and information in my search for Jake. And I will continue doing so.

Captain's log ? Eldas 48.

It's been over 20 years. Jake has hid in an albarian town became Governor had a daughter. A lovely girl. I would know since she is in our cell on the ship. Had to remove some body parts to tell Jake I'm serious. He thinks all I care about is money. I sent my first mate to exchange the information on where to meet. Revenge will soon be mine.
White Rayne

Post by White Rayne »

Captain's log ? Iramas 48

Well I snuck out the hospital wasn't sure if I was allowed to leave nor how the would react. I had a look around a town called galmair. Met some people even excerised. I did meet some one of a kindred spirit. Be interesting to see where this friendship leads too. I think I was caught sneaking back in but not sure. Well Kathi is a good doctor. I told her the truth. Seemed like the best way to handle things. Well almost the truth. I didn't tell her we took two toes of the governor's daughter. But I'm sure she'll never find out. But she did give me something to think about. It's the same thing Captain said before he retired. I might just give up on revenge. Besides they may think me dead.but what does a pirate do when she ain't got. Aship. Also I decided to use Snow as my name. I didn't take back when I was Captain probably should have. Oh well Snow it is to now.