Sicherheit in der Stadt // security in town

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

GolfLima

Sicherheit in der Stadt // security in town

Post by GolfLima »

Heute habe ich erleben müssen, wie ein Ork namens "Groz" den Halbling Rehbon innerhalb der Stadtmauern von Galmair versuchte um Gold zu erpressen.
Wo sind die Wachen Galmairs?
Nur gemeinsam mit Rehbon gelang es mir in mühsamen Gesprächen den Ork zur zeitweiligen Aufgabe seines Ansinnens zu bringen.
Hier sollten nun die KAnzler oder die Stadtwache eingreifen um den Ork Groz zur Vernunft zu bringen.

~Jerem

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Today an orc namen Groz try to blackmail the halfling Rehbon in town.
Where are the guards?
I want to report this crime and hope the chancellors or the guards will punnish the orc for his crime.

~Jerem
Alyssa El'anir

Re: Sicherheit in der Stadt // security in town

Post by Alyssa El'anir »

This orc has also previously assaulted and tried to mug my fiancée Renoah on several occasions, and tried to threaten me into giving him meat, as well as falsely accused Renoah of doing such things to him.

~Rievira
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Oh, didn't you hear? This poxy town doesn't need guards, you need to fend for yourself!

Afterall, you're in the militia now, boy. Just like every other Galmairian. Who needs a guard when every citizen is responsible for their own safety? It's for the best, I guess. Doesn't cost any money and it gives the boss people a false sense of power and satisfaction. You should be grateful!

~ the note has been left unsigned. However, the drawing of a bird with its head in the ground can be seen in its place.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

((

* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -> deleted
* each town has town guards - in my opinion they are also responsible for the safety in town, not only to keep monsters outside
* if i remember right in the past the towns where "safe teritory" - but may be this has changed

))
Last edited by GolfLima on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

((First: Deleted

EDIT: Besides it's not game of tag that one flee to "savety place with npc guard" without fear of risk.))
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Jerem and Rehbon are hearby requested to send written statements to either myself or one of the other chancellors. If you can not write, please find us in person. I took a verbal statement from the orc last evening. If there are any other current incidents regarding this orc, please also send a note or find one of our chancellors in person.

Evie Pryler