An understanding

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

An understanding

Post by Azure Lynch »

First I want to clarify some things I understand some of you are mad at my decision to move to cadomyr. Well I feel with what I have seen and with what I know that galmair is not safe for my family. No matter what you say that won't change. I feel this is what I have to do for me and my family.

Second no I did not abandon my wife. I moved early to get things settle for my family. Once the baby arrives and they are ready to move they will join me.

Third this was not an easy decision. But we felt the move to be necessary. So understand this is the way we feel. So sorry if feelings got hurt. But they will always come first. I live by a simple creed. Gods, family, duty, honor. So now you understand why I left. No I did not insult anyone. This is how I see things. If you do not oh well. If you are true family and friends you will respect that. And if you are as ignorant as the few that don't understand well that is your problem not mine.

Azure Lynch
Mephistopheles

Re: An understanding

Post by Mephistopheles »

-Written in blue ink and a spidery hand-

Always a traitor
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: An understanding

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure places a note.

Traitor. Don't make me laugh there was nothing to betray. But I find it funny that the one calling me a traitor is to much of a coward to leave there name. But judging by the way it is written the ink used. It is people like you that make galmair unsafe. So call me a traitor fine but maybe you should learn to read. As I said and apparently your to scared to ignorant and probably to stupid to understand my family comes first especially before cowards that are idiots that don't know anything. So be what it may. I'll move ahead in my life as you continue swimming in the deadpool of your meager exsitance. For you ignorance will not allow you to see past your own arse.

Azure Lynch
Father, husband, and traitor to all ignorance