Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

rakust dorenstkzul

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Enjoyed pretty much everything recently. You guys are great.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Artimer! Evie and Uhuru! Caswir! Leon! And that new guy in Runewick I forget his name! All of you so much fun today!!!!
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Enjoyed Galmair, even if my internet connection put a hole in the middle of it
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Campfire Evening in Galmair

Banduk

Post by Banduk »

Fast 2 Stunden Auktion, ich hab so viel gelacht wie selten. Danke allen die da waren und die Bieterschlachten vor allem um die billigen Items. Ich mach das wieder ... und wieder

Danke

Nearly 2 hours auction, I didn't laugh so much for long time. Thank you to everybody who joined and fight especially for the cheap items. I'll do it again ... and again

Thank You
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Thanks to Azure Lynch, He made a simple diversity, interesting.
Janislov Blythe

Post by Janislov Blythe »

I thoroughly enjoyed the short but sweet scene with Clara and the entire business in Galmair with Evie, Artimer, Azure and everybody else who popped by there, thank you!
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Great discussion on magic today with Kyre, Evie, Oxiana, Janislov, Pierre, and Azure. Big fun! Good RP too!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The Quest on past magic learning and tearing down the miner's cabin partially along with the magic discussion was a very nice evening thanks to everyone :D

Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Azure and Leon!
Leomar

Post by Leomar »

Ham Ubarku

it was a short but intense and fun meeting today
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Short but good with Janislov and later Gina.
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Had a lot of fun with some old faces and some new. Good to see Evie and Pierre, you two had me giggling just as much as Sam. She's still not sure what to make of "Mister Bob" and Azure is sure to keep her on her toes. Not bad for a day where I'd intended to farm a bit and complete a quest or two. Hopefully my work schedule allows me to see what kind of trouble Sam can get into with this group :D
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The games began at the start of the VBU, a time even though there may be disagreement among the towns... we could all get together for some friendly/not so friendly competition yet most came away with a feeling of accomplishment including meeting other characters that we may not have seen before. For those at the first day of the games this year...it was good to see all..thanks!

PO Kyre
Matron

Post by Matron »

Kira Lathai
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Matron wrote:Kira Lathai
Samantha Stoneridge

Had a wonderful time at the Hatching... even if the last egg did freeze my computer and nearly get Sam killed :p All the excitement, followed by some quiet conversation with Mister Azure in the kitchen. A great night. :)
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The Games where two out of three royalty attended i.e. the Don and the Archmage, was confusing but a lot of fun. I think the most laughs I got personally was Oxi and Pierre shoving on each other to use the anvil though trying to steal some boards from Banduk was fun also. The egg hatching later was wonderful, thanks for that event Evie and it was great to roleplay with everyone :D
Samantha Stoneridge

Snuck on for a bit and briefly caught Hew! Sam always loves seeing him, even when she's pretty sure he's insulting her... lol And her PO appreciates his patience with my randomly freezing computer.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Samantha Stoneridge wrote:Snuck on for a bit and briefly caught Hew! Sam always loves seeing him, even when she's pretty sure he's insulting her... lol And her PO appreciates his patience with my randomly freezing computer.
It was very nice running into you. Sorry I was on my way out the door and only had five minutes to give. I am sure Hew will be glad to see you again "If'n ya has soom nana bread" And I never really noticed your freezes, maybe because my connection is so slow. :)
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Hew, unexpectantly ran into five he didnt want to see. We had a moment of conflict, combat and retreat, without anyone being ghosted. It was refreshing. Not that I am opposed to ghosting, it has very little meaning these days. Still, it was nice to RP with some that take RP over winning. It was nice to play with, instead of against. Thank you all for that, you know who you are.
Samantha Stoneridge

Hew and Kira!!!! So sorry I had to get to bed :( But it was great fun with you two :)
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Galmair Wall Builders Ltd
Kira

Post by Kira »

So.. A list of memorable RP moments from the past 2 weeks or so.
I'm quite sure I enjoyed every single one of you that Kira has met so far, so sorry if I forgot to mention anyone. Though since you all deserve a mention, no particular order, here goes:

S'rrt, the banter is always fun.

Teptoc, the depot chatting is enjoyable as always.

Evie & Samantha, both Kira and I found it pleasant with company while farming.

Evie & Uhuru, the sisters make for great entertainment.

Hew, an interesting character. Managing to leave both myself and Kira puzzled both times Kira has met him.

Everyone in Galmair during the games.

Riniao, Deanna, Teptoc. The expedition to the fortress was fun.

Sparring with Riniao and Vitus.

The expedition with Blue, Lilac, Deanna, Jacob, Banduk, Riniao and Rakaya. Go team elves!

The treasure hunt afterwards with Blue, Jacob, Rakaya and Teptoc.

The conversation with mirror-eating Jacob the quite-fat.
Samantha Stoneridge

A nice ending to what started as a lonely day IG for Sam(and a bad day OOC for her PO). Got some good laughs out of Evie and Uhuru, and it was wonderful to catch up with Leon. Almost 2 years since I caught him IG last. Far too long, but worth the wait :)
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Samantha is great. Uhuru is just having issues with dwarves right now and that one in the smithy is no exception, NPC or not! Checking her iron ingots, the nerve! Had a couple of fun days in game too. People are fun, lets keep it up!
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Uhuru wrote:Samantha is great. Uhuru is just having issues with dwarves right now and that one in the smithy is no exception, NPC or not! Checking her iron ingots, the nerve! Had a couple of fun days in game too. People are fun, lets keep it up!
So glad I aint one of those dwarves.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Hew Keenaxe wrote:
Uhuru wrote:Samantha is great. Uhuru is just having issues with dwarves right now and that one in the smithy is no exception, NPC or not! Checking her iron ingots, the nerve! Had a couple of fun days in game too. People are fun, lets keep it up!
So glad I aint one of those dwarves.
Aw, Hew, what can be said about you, you're the bestest!
Samantha Stoneridge

Stayed up too late and forgot to post a huge thank you to the whirlwind that moved Samantha after she accidentally changed her citizenship (huge lesson for the PO about keywords when trying to ask NPCs questions about cost lol). Evie, Pierre, Uhuru, and Artimer left her little time for regrets and second thoughts when they showed her how to move Galmair style... they certainly made her feel welcome though! An interesting end to a day full of great RP. It's going to take Sam a few weeks to figure out what just happened to her, but it was fun! :lol:
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Ispaghul had me in stitches when Uhuru consulted him on a potential health condition. Poor Evie and Samantha! Oh man, that whole incident was a riot! Ispaghul it was a ton of fun!