Games of Illarion

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Banduk

Games of Illarion

Post by Banduk »

Soon Galmair will host the Games of Illarion:

Proposed contests:
1 Onionball match
2. Heavy load – 2000 stones from one bag to the other
Start bags on the pig isle, finish at the farm land
3. Long distance run – Start at the gate, copperbridge, darkhole mine, tunnel, pass finish, gate, laboratory, mines guild, bridges, farmland, finish
3 starter, results are summarized, lowest sum wins.
4. Travel to Galmair – 8 Piles wit ladders, 9 starter, one out … decreasing number of piles and starter down to 1 pile 2 starter.
5. Hunt the rooster – 3 equal bridges with dead ends, narrow and wider parts – 3 player each town, one chicken. Player must drive chicken over the bridge into the finish. Falling down requires a longer run to come back. (I hope chicken can’t fall)
Starting procedure at 2, 3, 4. A portal book is opened and player must jump through. Robberhauf donates the books as an advertising gag.
Game location 2, 3, 4: before the Gate of Galmair at the farmland

Alternatives:
Onion relay: gate, laboratory, mines guild, bridges, farmland, finish, 3 Starter, 1 onion, Player with onion is not permitted to move.

Banduk
Rincewind

Re: Games of Illarion

Post by Rincewind »

YAWN!
Super Boring Banduk. Doesn't proved your last race (as well as the darkhole race) that people are sick of rushing over the island, loaded and unloaded?

Also I oppose to play a game where it depends on a chicken if I win or not.

Archer Game:
Played mano o mano, each combatant gets 5 dull spears. One after another they throw. Miss = 0 Points, Hit= 1 Point - if opponents blocks he/she is allowed to throw one more spear. The one with most points after all spears was thrown wins.

This game tests archers in direct battle, is fair and easy to play.

~Sarangerel~
Last edited by Rincewind on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uhuru

Re: Games of Illarion

Post by Uhuru »

Banduk wrote:Soon Galmair will host the Games of Illarion:

Proposed contests:
4. Travel to Galmair – 8 Piles wit ladders, 9 starter, one out … decreasing number of piles and starter down to 1 pile 2 starter.
Banduk
I do not understand this one at all. 8 piles of what? To climb? Carry? Do what with? I really do not see the point of this, it just says we count down until we have a winner, but how are people eliminated?

~Uhuru~