Homes and Flats

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Kyre

Re: Homes and Flats

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is hung with a pin at the Flats.

Flat opening and decoration work finalized..come sing and dance as you work!

Carpenters needed for finishing the Flats.. those that helped before get free food and drink, those that didn't a modest sum will be charged for the food and drink however dancing and music is free with the Flat opening, furniture work. Have fun and work at the same time. Party and opening to be announced.

Supplies provided.. bring your own hammer. Anyone that can put a nail through a board is welcome.

Where: The Galmair Flats
When: To Be Announced

Kyre

(( trying to arrange for after the New Year when things settle down for everyone ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Just a reminder.. any with late rent please return your key or update your Flat rental agreement and at least contact me. If I don't hear from you by Malas 22, I will assume the flat can be rented out again.

Thank you.

The Quartermaster

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 88&t=38227 ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

With a sad sigh the witch places a sign on the door of Villa Goldvein after a long time spent cleaning it up and making sure no spells have been added. Picking up one or two stray toys left and packing them in a box to forward to the previous owners, she stops to look once more before turning away. Those passing by will be curious of no lights shining through the windows nor the sound of children's laughter then may stop to read the sign.

Villa Goldvein auction to rent will be held soon for those interested...highest bid wins. If a tie bid, the one that is there during the auction will receive first priority.

(( Auction is Jan 10th Saturday at 3P CST or UTC-6 write in bids will be seen after the ingame auction, winner announced here ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

I apologize for inability to be available.. date for auction set for a dwarfen week from now!

Kyre

(( 1/17 4P CST ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The auction will be inside Villa Goldvein so people can look closely at what they are bidding for. It will be held soon.

Kyre

Just a reminder, it has been empty for awhile and may be a little dusty.

A notice is placed on the main board..

Auction is finished for any questions consult the board at the Flats.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is placed on the bridge to the pool on the roof at the Flats.

I wish to apologize for any undo effects of a temporary spell placed around the pool. It should actually be aimed at two individuals however it may affect others negatively. It will be removed shortly when the time is right.

Kyre
Quartermaster
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The Flat Adron is open temporarily for any Cadomyr refugees. First come first serve.

Kyre

This is crossed out.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Contact me to rent any Flats. I'll try to meet at a time convenient. If mainly speaking the old language an interpreter is welcome, otherwise sign language will have to do but can be managed.

Kyre
Quartermaster
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Just a reminder to all citizens.. any empty Flats are listed here.. and this list is always kept current. See me if you wish to rent. Auctions for the Inn rooms will be held in a dwarfen week.

Kyre

This parchment is below a lot more however the most prominent parchment is the first which shows the empty flats for rent.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is placed prominently on the board:

Special sale if a flat is rented today!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

This parchment has been removed, no one knows by whom, perhaps the owner came by to read then remove it or perhaps a bird flew by and decided the parchment might taste good.
Last edited by Kyre on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyre

Mas Sale

Post by Kyre »

Once in a lifetime sale coming this Mas.. don't miss!

All flats will be for rent at a special price just this month only and must be rented for a year or 16 months. The standard price plus one extra gold per month. So the ones that are 3 gold per month will be 4 gold. The ones 2 gold will be 3 gold.

Why should I pay this? Because...
Half the rent on these special flats will be contributed to the town. You will be privileged to follow the Quartermaster as she brings the gold to donate. Contribute to your town in this special month!

Jahrhundert Rabatt-Aktion diesen Mas.. nicht Verpassen!

Alle Wohnungen werden ausschließlich diesen Monat zu einem Sonderpreis angeboten wenn sie für 16 Monate gemietet werden. Der Normalpreis und eine zusätzliche Goldmünze je Monat. Somit kosten 3 Gold-Wohnungen 4 Gold und 2 Gold-Wohnungen 3 Gold.

Warum sollte ich das Bezahlen? Weil...
Die hälfte der Miete auf diese speziellen Wohnungen kommt der Stadt zu Gute. Auch erhaltet ihr das besondere Privileg die Quartiermeisterin zu begleiten wenn sie das Geld der Stadt spendet. Leiste deinen Beitrag für deine Stadt während dieses besonderen Monats!

(( thanks for the translation @Silverwing ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is placed under two doors..Flat coin due.

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 88&t=38227 can't find forum name for all...)).
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A message is left on the board:

Anyone with spare keys to Flat Irmorom please turn them in to the Quartermaster.

Kyre

Anyone else with spare keys please send me the name of who has them for record keeping purposes, thank you.
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

All dues for flat irmorom will be paid in a month or 2((IG)) when Master returns.
There be certain transporation problems with trade which is currently keeping him away from reaching the mainland. Communication with him is currently interrupted as his exact whereabouts are unknown.
~Lar Able~
((Sorry will be back soonish))
Tyan Masines

Post by Tyan Masines »

A man hands Lar Able a small letter. "Deliver this to your master, please", he tells him.

Upon opening the letter, it reads:

Zack,

I have taken care of the due rent for your flat.
I shall keep doing so until you return, so no need
to worry about losing it.

Signed,
Tyan
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Flat Ronagan is the only suite left to rent, contact the Quartermaster if you are interested.

Kyre

The letters on this parchment have been crossed out.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A large sign is attached to the board...

NO ROOMS FOR RENT

Contact the Quartermaster or put your signature here to be placed on the waiting list. First come first serve usually but could depend on the bribe also.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A small parchment has been pinned on by a halfling to the board..

Please see the new rules on Decorating.

It is signed with a flourish by...

Squire Oneandahalf Toe

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 23#p674423 ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Someone comes along and makes the previous sign larger..
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Parchments are slipped under doors with big red letters...

RENT DUE

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 88&t=38227 ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A large sign is placed on the closed door of the main floor guest room of the Inn...

Hazard, floor slippery, bed can't be used. Stay out!

Vorsicht, Rutschgefahr! Bett kann nicht genutzt werden. Bitte draußen bleiben!
Alyssa El'anir

A stench from the flat Sirani

Post by Alyssa El'anir »

Complaints that the flat Sirani has started to reek spread.

Were an official to access the flat to see what is causing it, they would find the sleeping elfess Rievira.
Upon closer inspection, she would be found to not be sleeping at all, but rather dead in her bed.
There is a nauseating stench emitting from her body, whilst her limp, pale arms hug a body-sized pillow that has a distinct resemblance to the elfess once known as Renoah.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is slipped under the door..

Opale, please return the keys if not going to continue renting the flat. I, if wish to continue, contact me for a time to pay.

Quartermaster.

A message in small writing is added.. One key returned, await the other.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A large message is placed on the board near the flats..

Anyone loaned a key by another is also expected to return the key when the other stops renting or will be charged the appropriate rent.

The Don may also elect to continue charging the original renter too. This will be up to him.

Quartermaster
Kyre
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A rather large parchment is added to the flat board and also to the main Galmair board....

As an incentive and reward for all our regular renters, anyone renting from the Quartermaster for three months (and no rent is due) will get an option to bid on the best room that is in the plans to be built above ground.

The largest room will be offered for auction to renters only at first. If no one desires it, it will then go to other citizens.

Kyre
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Kyre,

Sorry I did not inform you sooner, but until further notice, I am allowing the members of the Blacktusk clan to use my apartment as Guests while I am working and visiting other lands with Silverblade. It has a wonderful table for their meetings and works out quite nicely for them. I will continue to pay the rent as normal as a sponsor for them, but please do not be surprised if you see Orcs coming and going from there to their caves. I do not believe they will be a problem for any of the other residents there. They have my permission and blessing.

Thank you!
~Bernie Bottoms

*Of course, I will pay for any damage they may cause during their use. Thank you!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

An official parchment is placed by a halfling...

Galmair Auction will be soon on the three empty new flats.. Sapphire, Obsidian, and Diamond.

Those with flats and rooms rented already have been promised first bid in the auction, others may bid second, the bidding will be complete when there are no more bids.

The Quartermaster will hold each auction respectively in each separate flat. Those who already rent from Galmair can also be the first to indicate which furniture they want to move into their flat if they win the bid.

Scribe Halftoe Montorb on behalf of Kyre the Quartermaster
Who will arrive back soon from her trip abroad

(( http://illarion.org/statistics/us_quests.php?id=945, http://illarion.org/statistics/de_quests.php?id=945 ))

House Goldvein will be auctioned also.
Squire Mont....
Last edited by Kyre on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A halfling muttering loudly with a frown adds another item to the auction parchmant then stomps away after carelessly signing his name..

"Pay better be good!"

(( http://illarion.org/statistics/us_quests.php?id=945, http://illarion.org/statistics/de_quests.php?id=945 this is 4 auctions, House Goldvein and three new flats ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is placed on the main board of the town:

Congratulations to Evie, Drugar and Caswir on their new abodes and winning the auction for each.

One place is still open for rent, see me for more information. Be sure to return all keys to one of the Chancellors, The Hand, or the Quartermaster.

Kyre
Witch
Quartermaster