Passable Tiles (Map Editor)

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Q-wert

Passable Tiles (Map Editor)

Post by Q-wert »

Eyo!

Short question: Do those red blobs with the white X indicate that those tiles can not be passed? I get them on practically any new item placed on the map.
And if they are unpassable, how do I make them passable?

Evie
Developer

Re: Passable Tiles (Map Editor)

Post by Evie »

Theoretically x's should indicate an item is not passible yes. This however is not an absolute. I have found things marked as obstacles that aren't and vice versa. I usually test ingame for verifcation by finding a similar item on the map. If something is passible that should not be, or impassible and needs to be this would require a mantis task for database work (for this if its a global item error). I am not sure how the obstacle setting in map editor is done. In your picture below.. Arches and tree trunk are passible.. though marked as an obstacle. Feel free to send me pm's if you have specific questions on any item. If you have a special one time instance where a normally inpassible item needs to be passible, there is a method or to do this via map editor. It however should rarely be used as it is sort of a hack.

Evie
Q-wert

Re: Passable Tiles (Map Editor)

Post by Q-wert »

With the arches passable I am good. Thank you!