Sellsword for Hire

The central trading board. Meant for trading offers and requests between the towns. / Das zentrale Handelsbrett. Hier sollten Anfragen und Angebote für Geschäfte zwischen den Städten gepostet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

Sellsword for Hire

Post by Mephistopheles »

Ever had a grudge you couldn't handle yourself? Ever take on a risky job that required a no-questions-asked highly skilled warrior to protect or assist? Ever want someone killed?

Hire the Dark Knight
You can leave a message at Borgate's for him, deals and names are kept confidential. Cheap and efficient. Will beat people senseless, will send them to the cross, will kill.

Note: I'm not in the mood nor do I have the resources for the Assassination of any town leader, so don't ask. Oh and no funny business lest I knock you for free.

((Assassinations must be agreed upon by the other char blah blah, you know the rules))
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Sellsword for Hire

Post by Jupiter »

A halfling walks to the board and pins a note happily on it. After reading the not of the sellsword again, he adds a line to his writing with a sad face.

Can you please kill Morgan, Edwards and Guilianni?

Nevermind, reading your note again, I noticed that you said you are not good enough for that. Will find someone else!
Kugar

Re: Sellsword for Hire

Post by Kugar »

As Jefferson walks idly by on his daily evening wander he stops to examine the note with a short smile. It was nor a smile of happiness or care, but one that creeps upon the face before a state of laughter.

'How cute... The Dark Night, indeed.' he whispers to the wind through chapped lips.

'How many fools have tried this... Still, could get interesting.' He implies, reaching awkwardly into his torn pockets.

Picking curiously through a bag of gold coins as he takes it from his coat, the man dressed in grey wanders off whistling a merrily tune.