Free Food!!!!!

The central trading board. Meant for trading offers and requests between the towns. / Das zentrale Handelsbrett. Hier sollten Anfragen und Angebote für Geschäfte zwischen den Städten gepostet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

Free Food!!!!!

Post by Evie »

*flyers are hanging all over the Necktie and in the various towns*
Free Food!!!!!

Now that I have your attention!

There is a trader in from Gynk collecting sets of samples. For each complete set he is offering a small gift if you are one of the lucky first few to collect a ticket. He has been collecting for a while only a few tickets remain! In addition to handing out the ticket when you give the completed set to me, Evie Pryler, I will give you your choice of five free steak plates or five free cherry cakes!!! Tickets are still remaining for smithing, tailoring, finesmithing, and carpentry sets. Some have only one remaining and they will go fast so will the food!! Please find me in Galmair or send me a dove and we can make arrangments for sample pickups!

Smithing sets : storm cap, dwarven state armor, dwarven metal gloves, short chain trousers, steel boots, dwarven axe, and double axe
Carpentry: Battlehammer, Longbow, round metal shield, Wand
Finesmithing: Gilded Battle Axe, Ornate Leather boots, Sapphire Ring, Obsidian Amulet
Tailoring: Dwarven Boots, Blue Doublet, ,Studded Leather Gloves, Brown Priest Robe, Short Fur Trousers
Glassblowing: Vase, Lantern

Evie Pryler