Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Anne Roy

Re: Downtime

Post by Anne Roy »

As time unfolds, residents and frequent visitors of Galmair may notice that for the past few weeks, Anne and her son have both simply... not been there. The street boys, if asked, would say that Kevin's mother has taken him on a trip. Where they have gone, and when they will return, remains uncertain.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Era hasn't been seen outside her flat in weeks, though some may say they've seen her late at night, gathering supplies for a trip. Liam is most often seen with his nanny, dashing through the streets and babbling excitedly about birthdays and going home, until one day he is simply gone. Those curious enough may peer through the windows of Flat Zhambra to find it empty of any personal effects. Attached to the door is a simple note. "Gone home. Unsure how long."
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

Trails of blood could be seen from the copperhand tunnel to the well near the market.
Anyone who follows the tracks of paws n tail (which obiviously belong to a lizard) leading them to the remains of items left behind near a pile of rocks inside the tunnel could come to the conclusion that its the Chancellor Zzrracck "Purple" who was gravely hurt.
It might seem that the roof of the tunnel had come down on him during an inspection.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Sarangerel seems to cought some kind of flue, and doesn't leave her flat. She still might read mail or work on some other papers in the meanwhile.
Leena

Post by Leena »

Citizens may see Leena wandering around in the wilderness with her flute..she will not actively approach others and seems to be lost in thought.
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Alessaina can be seen making preparations for a short trip to Salkamar.

((gone 12/20-12/23))
Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

Thelor Ironworks can be seen gathering food for almost a whole dwarven week to then dissapear. When asked he would just mutter "mages" and "hiding".
Rakaya

Post by Rakaya »

Rakaya can be seen on the bottom of the tower of water working with some plants.
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Alrik seems to spend some time with his family
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Ally can be seen around Galmair, always busy doing something or with her children. She doesn't seem to socialize as much as she used to.
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Fiona can be seen wandering around in the woods, far off from all the three towns. She seems to avoid any contact with others.

About a week later the first awakened citizens see her returning to Runewick.
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Alrik verbringt viel Zeit mit alten Folianten in den Bibliotheken Runewicks.

Alrik spends much time with some old folios in the librarys of Runewick.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Ufedhin was last seen boarding a ship with grim determination fixed on his face and muttering ,"i will find somewhere i can work and gather herbs,my studies must not be hindered by these rabid beasts." .
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Upon reciving a small parchment from a long distance carrier pidgeon Ufedhin sits in the dock side tavern of" Port town" sipping a beer and pondering its contents " Ufedhin the baleful effects of Mass on the land of Illarion seem to have receeded somewhat".
Muttering a brief prayer to Nargun he tosses a coin "heads i continue on my way , tails i return to Galmair".........................so be it.

Leaving the tavern he heads directly to the docks.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Sending the sitter away and closing the door, Kyre turns back to her ill child muttering softly to her...

Don't worry witchling, this liniment will help that rash, it will soon disappear.

Having finally gotten the baby comfortable enough to sleep, Kyre frowns and glances with narrowed eyes to a similar rash beginning on her ungloved hand taking time to scratch lightly with her wooden hand before applying the same liniment. Waiting for Oxi to return home she mutters...

Better warn him first before he comes inside.

Sitting at the table, she writes out parchments explaining the problem and her delay in all the projects needed to be doing muttering..

Too much to do and being delayed by a rash.. has to be Nargun!

A few days later:

Leaving a parchment at the house on the table for Oxi, a woman with a rather large black cloak and holding a child is seen boarding the ship at the harbor. She manages to stay away from most people only occasionally scratching at a rash one may see on one hand, the other with gloves.

Murmuring to the baby one may hear a few brief words..

We'll find a cure and Papa will be happy again and not so worried.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Annabeth appears to have locked herself up in her house, only being seen opening the door when servants bring her meals.
If one were to sneak a peek through one of the windows, one might find her sitting by the table, buried in paperwork.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

S'rrt has been spending a lot of time in intensive training and finding increasingly lucrative ways of making donations to the Queen.
Jen

Post by Jen »

Lyall Everett let her friends know that she was going to travel home for a while. She promised to come back though, as soon as she could.
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

Banduk ist zu sehen, wie er die "Schneller Mond" besteigt und ablegt.

((Osterurlaub eine Woche - voraussichtlich auch kein Dagbladden))
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Ally was seen leaving town early in the morning, a bag packed and hastily thrown over her shoulder.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Merung is even seldomer seen than before. ((I will only log in for teaching his student student.))

--------------

Riniao has traveled to Gynk. He said to discover the ultimate wax for candle producing.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Since the fight with Krunk Vern has not been seen.
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Leon is seen walking to and from his Villa some days. He seems focused and speaks about four children and a wife with-child. Those of which are making him crazy in the best of ways. He never speaks ill or curses. He rubs his tired eyes and mumbles about his family duties.

((Just moved into a new apartment last month, no internet yet so I am mostly unreachable. But I haven't left! I am still here and will be back as soon as I can. Anyone that needs Leon please PM, just don't expect a response right away. I am IG randomly and very rarely. :( I miss you all.))
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

A notice hangs on the Violet lens notice board .

Unavailable for a few days 'aving a holiday.

Ufedhin Copperhand.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

There may be some rumors that Arcia was seen heading into the northeast woods carrying a large traveling bag.

((Probably no internet for next 2 weeks.))
Sarai Flysse

Post by Sarai Flysse »

Sarai was spotted joining a merchant caravan headed for Salk.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Those that visit Kyre and Oxi can possibly see a travel bag laying on a chest as if a trip is planned yet Oxi is frowning as he mumbles again..

Why so long?

It is only a few days Smith, I promised to take the witchling to see a friend she met up north, I won't be gone long.

With a chuckle she continues to add more and more clothes managing to also slip a few toys around inside the now overly stuffed bag.

The ship arrives in a few days, I hope this is enough clothes.

Unable to close the bag on her own until Oxi picks her up by the waist and with a grin sets her on top of the bag proceeding to finally get the closers tight.

How are you going to pack to come home without me?

If you get time, come for a day or so? After all, the left hand needs an occasional vacation also, doesn't he?

Scooting off the now closed bag, Kyre turns to look at it thoughtfully...

I hope we don't need anything in it before leaving.

((Gone Friday 11/28 until Monday 12/1))
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

A flurry of activity strikes Ally, selling and packing belongings away. After several days of this activity, Ally might have been seen slipping away in the dusk with her children, packs on their backs.

No word is given of where they are off to.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

There is silence in the workshop of Cadomyr. Sammy, who seems to be always there crafting things, seems to have gone for vacation.
Matron

Post by Matron »

Those who come to the Hemp Necktie Inn in pursuit of the Serinjah Rowtag will hear from Borgate that the young mercenary gathered his few belongings just the other day and fled the land by ship to return to where he originally came from with his Howling Band.
"Seems he was quite disappointed by the breakup of his clique. Said something about finding those they left behind in the first place and .. seeing how he is now even wanted by the law here, he just had no reason to linger any longer.", adds an elderly man at the bar.
"Poor chap! I liked him.", throws in another patron, drawing many nods and murmurs of agreement from the others.