Crafting Academy of Galmair

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Crafting Academy

Crafting Academy of Galmair

Post by Crafting Academy »

Introduction to the Academy
We are the best at what we do. We chase and achieve success in our chosen paths with the greatest of our abilities. Never shall a student fall short or feel neglected because our instructors fully dedicate themselves to their art. When an individual shows as much care and love as we do, we take it upon ourselves to make them the best they can be. That is the true misson of The Crafting Academy.

Location of the Academy
Yet to be determained. At this time we will use the workshop in Galmair for our work and studies.

Guidelines and Requirements
Each of our instructors have their own expectations and requirements. This is due to each craft differing in determination and understanding. What can be agreed on is what is generally expected in quality of a student: Dedicated.
We ask for full concentration if one is willing to learn all there is to be taught. The Crafting Academy does not teach hobbies or past-times. It is about passion and commitment. Us as teachers will never let a student feel unwanted or neglected, and we expect the very same. Our time is being offered to help you become the best in what you love to do.
If a student is absent or dissapears without notice to the instructor, they very well may lose their position and trust from the Adademy. Their instructor may decide weither the individual can be declared a student once again upon return. Again, this only goes for declared students that dissapear without notice.

Instructors and subjects offered
Leon Demelii - Instructor of Finesmithing and Carpentry

~The Crafting Academy is willing to introduce other instructors, please send word to Leon Demelii to plan a meeting~
Last edited by Crafting Academy on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crafting Academy

Re: Crafting Academy of Galmair

Declared Students
Students of Carpentry

Students of Finesmithing

Addresses for instuctors
Leon Demelii
Last edited by Crafting Academy on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crafting Academy

Greetings to all!

The Crafting Academy that originated on Gobaith has come to the fine city of Galmair. At this time we are not accepting students, though wish for all to know we are still intact and will begin teaching once more established. At this time however, we are happy to supply you with the finest products made by our own hands. We look forward to future business and prosperity with the fine citizens of Galmair. We also wish all of you good health and hope you made safe travels to our new homes.

-The Crafting Academy of Galmair-
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

It brings me great pleasure to bring my finest work to the great city of Galmair. I use the best materials to create the greatest work of my ability. I am very excitied to hear from you all and supply you with my crafting. Below is the list of products that I can make and the costs. Quality is promised to be either perfect or close to it.

I wish to mention that supplying me with materials needed may greatly reduce prices. Prices may change over time, I shall keep this list updated as much as possible.

-Leon Demelii
Finesmith and Carpenter

-Finesmithing-
Mirror - 2 Gold Coins
Diadem - 2 Gold Coins
Crown - 3 Gold Coins
Amethyst Ring - 50 Silver Coins
Amethsyt Amulet - 60 Silver Coins
Ruby Ring - 50 Silver Coins
Ruby Amulet - 60 Silver Coins
Obsidian Ring - 75 Silver Coins
Obsidian Amulet - 80 Silver Coins
Sapphire Ring - 75 Silver Coins
Sapphire Amulet - 80 Silver Coins
Emerald Ring - 1 Gold Coin
Emerald Amulet - 1 Gold and 20 Silvers
Topaz Ring - 1 Gold and 25 Silvers
Topaz Amulet - 1 Gold and 30 Silvers
Diamond Ring - 1 Gold and 50 Silvers
Charm of the Icebird - 3 Gold Coins
Ring of the Archmage - 5 Gold Coins

If a "bundle" of jewelry (5 items or more) is being sought out, I will gladly negotiate pricing.

-Wood work-

I have not calculated any prices or limits of what I can make with the new woods of this land. As soon as I have, a full list shall be placed. For now, if you are looking for wood products please send a dove and I'll see what I can do for you.
Last edited by Leon Demelii on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irania

Post by Irania »

-a section of parchment has been left blank-
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

-a section of parchment has been left blank-