got an email about inactive account

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

kitmubet

got an email about inactive account

Post by kitmubet »

ok i got an email about inactive account
im not sure if its from here but just to say the reason im not playing is driver issues and me screwing up the laptop :D
kitmubet wrote:wont be able to play after vbu indefinetly because of being stuck with a crappy laptop or other things :)
dont worry im still looking at the news and forums and i know im not the only one having this kind of problem and know why i cannot play
Lennier

Re: got an email about inactive account

Post by Lennier »

Do not worry about it. Your account is save, of course, and you are welcomed to play Illarion whenever you want or not. The e-mail you got was sent automatically. All player that did not logged ingame for serval months get this e-mail to remind them on Illarion itself. You should know: Everyone comes back, sooner or later, and of course we want to provocate it :wink:
kitmubet

Re: got an email about inactive account

Post by kitmubet »

ok but i do know they dont delete accounts was just a bit curious if it was a spam

uruk was made i dont know how many years i think the skills was still numerical and not sure if goblins gnome and sprite was still new back then
and you need to give background story for those special races but wasnt really able to play him im was using a much older laptop and maybe the tavern floor was a forest tile very slow to play back then

hmmm ok that went to long :D