Stunted health

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

HolyKnight

Stunted health

Post by HolyKnight »

I flysprayed me problem but just to make sureth I will post here to:

Right now when I log in my characters food bar will not go up. This is critical because my character has half health right now and cannot regenerate health. His name is It happened when I became froze IG and I logged out then back in but when I did my health bar was not there, so I ate a steak and it came back but because I had full food bar it hurt my characters health. So I logged again and it still would not show my health bar, I had a light spar to see if it would kick back in but it did not so now I have half health and no food bar
Last edited by HolyKnight on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

The regeneration works again.
kitmubet

Re: Stunted health

Post by kitmubet »

do anyone know how to fix such issue

ok i know this is a 7 yr old problem

but my problem is similar i died a lot of times today and then tried walton in trolls bane my health moves a bit then goes back to where it was and the game chrashed without the error popup but i saw an hs_err log in my char directory

i have idle for about an hour or more but i didnt notice any regeneration , my foodbar and healtbar doesnt seem to move

i did report 2 problems one off topic to this and the the seccond is this one and the target is walton

just to tell the unlucky events

the char name is Uruk axenhammer

just for info not sure if it helps

i was going to the copper mines east of trolls i saw a large wolf so i attacked it but didnt saw another got to my back and got stuck and dies there
i resurrected in the south forest of trolls bane and tried to go near the place i died but a small wolf kills me then i resurrected just north of the graveyard and there was a skeleton there trying to get to the cross sadly its a mage skeleton (thats the other report i made) so i was stuck there for some times and died 2-3 times trying to escape the skeleton after the last death i just go to trolls bane cross and resurected was able to regen a small amount with Ara's help i got bored i remembered walton so i used it and it my healtbar is stock still have a red tint so its hard to play and seems my healtbar doesnt seem to go up or down i tried crossing standing in the campfire in trolls bane after about 1-2hrs of idle or going on the pigs. i did though it may be a bug during the waiting time with ara but ........... :arrow: i kinda join in on a roleplay between one man and woman in elizas shop all before the RP is about hearing a plague or was it disease from a special sword that has a dark powers :roll: the woman as the good guy and the man as the evil one with the special sword and me the novice orc going in at the wrong time that just stumbles around

hopefully i dont have to RP being a diseased orc with that charracter
kitmubet

Post by kitmubet »

ohh i forgot to tell i already have tried deleting the Java temp files and logging in back (using the jnlp) still no changewas able to to to vashikar with no noticeable regeneration
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

As I wrote in my email, after resurrection, it takes a while until your health is restored. Every death during that period doubles the necessary time. You were up to 64 times the usual time, so you did not recognise any change over time. I lowered your malus, but you will still have to wait quite a while. And do not stand around idle, a wandering monster or a naughty player could exploit the situation.

Avoid getting killed, that is my recommendation. Especially, avoid getting killed if you just got resurrected. I'd like to add that the time calculation will be changed with the VBU, extreme values like yours will not occur anymore.