Prayer To Lady Elara ((Open))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

Prayer To Lady Elara ((Open))

Post by Evie »

*a clearly tired and worried mage kneels before the Altar of Elara in the Trolls Bane Library and speaks softly*

~~Lady Elara I come seeking your wisdom and guidance. The drowess Sornaxaria has been moved from her resting place at the Magic Academy. I do not know the cause, I tried many times with my magical gift to move her back and could not. Now I kneel humble before you asking for direction. ~~~
Valen Tiercelion

Re: Prayer To Lady Elara ((Open))

Post by Valen Tiercelion »

-A merry, sprightly elf with a sparkle in his eyes skips past the alcove, peeks in, and shouts:

Hey, have you tried asking miss Sornaxia? Maybe she wanted a different view for a change! Or what if somebody wished to see her up and about this time around haha
Sammy Goldlieb

Re: Prayer To Lady Elara ((Open))

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

A while after, you can hear little giggles and the soft flap of tiny wings. As you try to locate the sound, You only see a small butterfly flying through the room. Wait ... a butterfly in winter?
Now you may notice tiny feature, the face, hans. Oh, it is a fairy! You hear a small voice, bright as a bell saying:

"The dark is moving, as the round one comes back. When wood comes to speak and iced water is falling down from sky, the stone becomes to skin and a danger is to the island again."

The fairy giggles again and you hear again the sound of small wings moving away. Maybe you have noticed something familiar at the fairy?