Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rakaya

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Rakaya »

Alrik, Djironnyma, Grosh, Leomar, Marina, Vitus und Yalon
für die schönste Fadenverbrennung :D
Miriam

Post by Miriam »

Gestern in Varshikar war's schön!

Danke auch an Merung, Celegail und Deanna, und die anderen, denen Niya über den Weg gelaufen ist.
Und ein Lob an die Echse Tas, wenn auch etwas spät, gemeinsam nach Greenbriar zu laufen war klasse! :D
Leomar

Post by Leomar »

Thanks to Vectra Im'morta for the little diffrend tavernscene. I really appreciate someone not giving in that easy :wink:
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Leomar wrote:Thanks to Vectra Im'morta for the little diffrend tavernscene. I really appreciate someone not giving in that easy :wink:

I really liked it too
Theodosia*Celest

Post by Theodosia*Celest »

I did have fun in Varshikar too with Alrik and Leomar even though i'm still trying to get a hang of this character. :)
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Was great to see Felix and Cay today, far too brief though, I'll try and get on earlier next time. Can't wait to get to know Zalk a bit better too.
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Was really nice to see Era also.. hopefully we will have that picnic soon! Thanks to Zal for the very nice roleplay.. haven't seen that char in a LONGGGG time and good to see him again.

A special thanks to the player of Felix for patiently waiting sometimes for ages for Cay to get in game.. then such wonderful roleplay when they are finally both together.. always fun and always interesting!
Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

I very much enjoyed my first evening back yesterday thanks to numerous people such as Djironnyma, Cal, Evie, Uhuru, Vel and even Athian even though he almost made Felbs crap himself trying to hold back the anger :P

Sorry if my roleplay was a bit sloppy/boring, it's been really long and I had to get back into the feel of it all.
Adronfront

Post by Adronfront »

Thanks to Kyre, Fea, Ryun, Nicolas and Celegail! Really have had some fun today :)
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

I had a great time also....thanks to William, Merabra, Celegail, Fea, Ryun and Nicolas! Wonderful roleplay from everyone!
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Uhuru, I have to say you shocked me and sent my evening plans in a different direction! Loved this. Also loved all the interactions with Cal, Sheila, Uffe, Vel, and Koloman.. and all the others that encounters the 'wolf Uhuru' today. Was a wild night, looking forward to see where this goes.
Kale Drake

Post by Kale Drake »

oxiana- i really enjoy playing with you, you make me want to keep pushing on and are a great teacher...thank you!
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Last edited by Katharina Brightrim on Tue May 09, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Had a great time at the picnic with Cay, Felix, Zalk and Valen! And later on with Oxi and Ira, always fun. And the brief encounter with Ssaron was amusing to say the least. And thank you all for your patience when RL work interrupted the RP.
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Again a great time Era, this time at a picnic! I keep thinking of the terror on Zal's face with the children around so we definitely need to do that again! I wish to thank Irania for the fun cooking lessons earlier this week..hope to have more. Again thanking Felix... always a pleasure when he is around and Valen, good to see a new player jump in the roleplay so well. :D
themonk

Post by themonk »

Niya and Bryhar greyeye very good RP building the treehouse for Niya. I think RPing an adoption of Niya is a good idea hope everyone else thaught the same.

Gurkinegga
Stig

Post by Stig »

Niya and Gurk, best RP I've had in some time. I hope to see more of you both IG.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Wirklich PO William, danke.

Some nice roleplay!

Thanks to you also PO Oxi.. been a real pleasure seeing that char!

PS.. that lizard ..Talon? ... was hilarious especially stepping on the fabric!
Miriam

Post by Miriam »

Danke an die Leute in Varshikar, die Marina auf ein Bier (Kumdahbräu TM, das Bier mit der leichten Note von Verwesung ) eingeladen haben. Und danke auch an Katharina, hat Spaß gemacht! :D

Thanks to Sarangel and Grim, Matheus, Bryhar and Gurk! Trollsbane was a lot of fun yersterday!

Gurk wrote:
Niya and Bryhar greyeye very good RP building the treehouse for Niya. I think RPing an adoption of Niya is a good idea hope everyone else thaught the same.
I didn't expect Gurk to adopt Niya. I was very, very surpriesed. like this -> :shock:
Niya didn't understand the whole adoption-thing, but she likes the tree house and is quite proud to be a house owner and a city member now.
themonk

Post by themonk »

Miriam wrote:Danke an die Leute in Varshikar, die Marina auf ein Bier (Kumdahbräu TM, das Bier mit der leichten Note von Verwesung ) eingeladen haben. Und danke auch an Katharina, hat Spaß gemacht! :D

Thanks to Sarangel and Grim, Matheus, Bryhar and Gurk! Trollsbane was a lot of fun yersterday!

Gurk wrote:
I didn't expect Gurk to adopt Niya. I was very, very surpriesed. like this -> :shock:
Niya didn't understand the whole adoption-thing, but she likes the tree house and is quite proud to be a house owner and a city member now.
Gurks a very very very old lizard and looking for a mate is pehaps past his interest. but he needs a purpose and becoming somewhat of a guardian to a homless child has found his life meaning on Gobaith i think.

Interesting to see the RP of Gurk feeding and educating Niya also providing her with a pair of shoes lol
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Ein etwas holpriger Anfang, aber am ende ists ja doch noch ein fröhlicher Abend mit Valen geworden. Auch ein dankeschön an Deanna.

A somewhat bumpy start, but in the end it was a nice evening with Valen. Also thank you to Deanna
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Gabriel, Mirelle, and Cedric. Hilarious, even though you've probably killed Tirrend! :lol:
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Alle die Jerem heute in Vanima getroffen hat
:arrow:
die Insel war ja fast schon "übervölkert" :mrgreen:
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

To the dwarf's I met today
Was nice to see some new blood in the shallow english speaking dwarf world.
Hope to see you all again soon.
Sorry about the abrupt leaving but I havent got this PC dialed in right yet and it needed to go, if I wanted to or not.
Good to be back on Illa, I have missed it.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Zalkani
Miriam

Post by Miriam »

Yesterday it was really nice in Troll's Bane.
Thanks to Sheila and everyone else who's name I didn't remember. I think one person was Oxi and the man who is learning to be a storyteller (Sol?) and the woman that left earilyer, who's PO had to laugh about I do not know what. And everyone I'd forget ... :D
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Last edited by Katharina Brightrim on Tue May 09, 2023 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miriam

Post by Miriam »

Yesterday - Thanks for all the fun:
Katharina - it's always fun to meet you
Glingulin and his elven friends - very nice and helpfull!
Thanks to Kyre and William for taking time and listening to the story.
Sol, for watching the show together with Marina.
Valen as a rabbit, very funny!
And a large applouse to thoses 'strange' acctors that showed up late a night preforming some magic spells. There will be a Poem about this.
And thanks to everyone who was there or who just walked by. :D
Adronfront

Post by Adronfront »

What a mean, mean witch... :lol:
Thanks!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Adronfront wrote:What a mean, mean witch... :lol:
Thanks!

What, the witch? :P A LOT of fun, thanks to you also!