Blacksmith needed

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kale Drake

Blacksmith needed

Post by Kale Drake »

I have been collecting iron and coal for quite sometime now and was looking for a master blacksmith to take me under their wing, i have coin to pay for their time please contact Kale Drake if interested.

KD
Irania

Re: Blacksmith needed

Post by Irania »

I suggest finding Councilor Oxiana who trains folk as a master smith for the Crafting Academy. He may be in need of a new student.

Irania Bel'Arus Beothach

Crafting Academy
Kale Drake

Post by Kale Drake »

I shall seek him. Much thanks
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

I will be seeking you as well Kale, I'm eager to meet a prospective student that has shown such initiative. Be sure no student of the Academy needs coin to pay for their lessons, hard work and diligence will do just fine.

Kind regards,
Oxi
Kale Drake

Post by Kale Drake »

I ensure you I am much willing to learn this craft. Is there a good time I can catch you around Trolls Bane ((live in america central time it is 9:47 AM here)) Anytime will work for me I am usually mining or talking to friends at the smithy.

KD
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

I have seen you at your work to and fro from the mine and in town, you won't be difficult to find. There's a message left for you outside the keep.

Kind regards
Oxi