Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Adronfront

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Post by Adronfront »

Loved tonight's RP. Thanks to Evie, Kyre, Ryun and the 'victim' as well as Nicolas.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Celegail (great to see the char for quite some time and not do lessons or give runes for a change), William (of course! :D ), Evie (don't worry, she will get her reward), Ryun, Valadhiel (I kind of regret the poison killed her so quickly...never used that spell on a char so it was surprising! ).. indirectly Drathe for the fabulous RP story I have been reading with interest :wink: , and the man at the harbor who wouldn't give his name. Had a wonderful night thanks!

Oh.. wanted to add Merabra am loving that char btw.. will he EVER get through the Mage Academy without a number of ghostings from Kyre?
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

I have a list to thank: firstly Po Uhuru - I could never have got through the planning and development of the last few days without your help and ideas, Uhuru's help, understanding, and support of Evie, and the Elfess that brought to life all of our plans :) nothing would have been possible without you, Kyre - you dangled a very juicy carrot at Evie and started the whole process that has not only developed the character of Evie but I think strengthened and expanded my rp skills, Cal - for the talks and consultations even when you didnt know what she was about to do and your support, Drathe - you have had Evie bouncing between gratitude and panic for days, the RPG story was brilliant and set the tone and standard for what had to follow, William - you did a good job of keeping Evie focused on the prize and what it meant, also some very good magical discussions which I always enjoy, Vel - always good for advice and knowledge, you got her back on track after she thought her work had been for nothing.

a belated thank you to Djironnyma - the teaching and guidance through the ear rituals meant a lot to the character and the PO, Lafa and Golwenor for sharing your stories with Evie and letting her be a part of your healing RP.
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

"I would like to thank Raelith for being so damn hawt and having a sexy ass"
Kaelyn Ianale

Post by Kaelyn Ianale »

I never got around to this yesterday, but I lol'd so hard because of the sheer bad luck of my character. :P

Thanks to Gweneth for being a total creeper on Kae and D just as they were going to make a break for it. I sense lots of antagonism there in the future.

A hilarious thanks to Evie, Uhuru, Mel(?) and Caldarion for possibly the worst-timed appearance in the land of Gobaith ever. I saw the four of you charging up and couldn't decide whether to facepalm or laugh my arse off. It ended with a bit of both, but was a good and hilarious time regardless. Coffin Baths attract them all, eh?

Thank you as well to Merung for being luckily - sorta - understanding. Even if your tea was questionable. >_> I think that scene could have gone a lot worse.

An all too brief thanks to Ryun, who was yet another awkwardly-timed appearance off in the middle of nowhere.

And of course, as always, a big thanks to Drathe for being a constant companion, even through the most frustratingly hilarious scenes ever. :P I never know what to expect when I get ingame, these days.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

William can be so exasperating.. am really loving that char, the PO does a great job of roleplaying him to make him very believable! Joxia!! *does a merry dance* so good to see that char finally! I see the PO hasn't forgotten any roleplay skills. Thanks Athian for more options to what was a plain straight-forward ritual.. am going to love the changes. Celegail .. the PO really plays that elfess well. is great having her around.

Hoping I didn't miss anyone today.. stayed in game about 2 hours longer then planned.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Kyre...what luck that Jox ran into her before anyone else! Was great with her and the others Jox got to see today, its soooooooo good to be back!
I wont mention everyone else Jox met today, you all were great and you all know who you are!
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

Golwenors Schaukelpferd - ganz einfach
Marian Vane

Post by Marian Vane »

Yesterday was great fun. Thanks to William for dragging Marian into the whole mess with him, Kyre and Oxiana :D
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Marian Vane wrote:Yesterday was great fun. Thanks to William for dragging Marian into the whole mess with him, Kyre and Oxiana :D

Marian was a good sport considering she was thrown in the middle of all that, thanks for coming along and really enjoyed the RP oocly...poor Kyre was seeing red! Thanks briefly to Evie and Uhuru. Oxi and William as usual were wonderful...don't you love those accidental meets? :lol:
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Marian was a good sport considering she was thrown in the middle of all that, thanks for coming along and really enjoyed the RP oocly...poor Kyre was seeing red! Thanks briefly to Evie and Uhuru. Oxi and William as usual were wonderful...don't you love those accidental meets? :lol:[/quote]

Sorry about that Kyre... Uhuru had just been asked to read a book and couldn't help make a connection. Had an OOC talk afterwards about it. Was all very interesting.
Marian Vane

Post by Marian Vane »

Nicolas, a lovely character :D
Merabra, *shudder* is it freezing in here? So cold! :D
Kaelyn Ianale

Post by Kaelyn Ianale »

Kyre, because the last weeks ingame wouldn't have been nearly as interesting without you and all that you've gotten Kae involved in. I'm super excited to see where everything goes from here!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Kaelyn Ianale wrote:Kyre, because the last weeks ingame wouldn't have been nearly as interesting without you and all that you've gotten Kae involved in. I'm super excited to see where everything goes from here!

Kae has added a lot of excitement for Kyre also... I agree.. will be fun to see where it goes.

A big thanks to Athian for the involved roleplay with the hand. It has made something simple and one time be spread out to allow much more roleplay in game. Celegail..always nice when the char can be around!
Marian Vane

Post by Marian Vane »

Athian - Always obvious that he is one of the older more experienced players by the way his character always does remain in character, and how stable and deep his roleplay is. Was great fun getting to nag at him today with Marians never ending questions, and look forward to Marians future encounters with him :D
Oxiana - Again I had a great time, even spending the most of my day roleplaying with this fellow. Always so worried about everything that's happening around him ^_^
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Had a bit of fun with Vynas and Boni, great to see new/returning players. Hope you get everything sorted out, and sorry for bailing. I was getting tired.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Ryun

Guy Mitchell

& all the other people I met. Had an amazing time. :)
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Everyone at the workshop tonight... Sam had a great time, even if she nearly died of mortification. Special thanks to Ryun, always fun and Sam enjoys being able to help. And to Peter for making Sam the center of attention and nearly causing a panic attack :P
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Well.. I wasn't going to get in game today... not quite in the mood I think and only got in late for what I thought was just a short time then the roleplay got so involved stayed MUCH longer and was laughing most of the time. Talk about the unexpected and there were times I actually wasn't quite sure WHAT Kyre would do and am STILL wondering if that was what Kyre would do. :lol:

Thanks Athian!
Marian Vane

Post by Marian Vane »

Leon - Didn't expect to walk in on that, glad my character's personality made it so that she could join the RP. :D I enjoyed playing with your character, even though Marian is full of hatred for the guy ^_^
Nicolas - A brief encounter is better than no encounter, I enjoyed the time Marian and Nicolas spent together yesterday. :D
Oxiana - Sooo many hours seemed to go past in just a few minutes, even when pups acted wild it was still a pleasure to spend most of the day RP'ing with you. :D

Also it was fun bumping into Jerem, amusing the brief encounter with Guy, a whole lot of confusion when it started to "rain" mummies as some named it, I hope that will be explained somehow later on to Marian, and it was amusing the glimpse I caught of Irania having had a quarrel with Uhuru before I left :)

A great day of roleplay, even though I was hoping to meet a certain person that got busy elsewhere (you know who you are :P) , and it would've been fun to play more with Nicolas! I hope you all keep playing this game though, as it wouldn't be the same without the lot of you ^_^ After this memorizing of yesterdays roleplay though, I think I'll be ready to get IG in perhaps a few hours to have some more fun with you all ^_^ Hope you all enjoy RP'ing with me as much as I do with all of you.
Golwenor

Post by Golwenor »

Celegail and Tirrend, both of them are so...random.
Marian Vane

Post by Marian Vane »

Athian - Shame it was so brief, hoping Marian meets him again soon when I have more time to stick around :D
Tirrend - Quite amusing, never seen him this crazy before. :lol:
Kyre&William - Marians saviors, even though it was a lot briefer this time it is a lot of fun to see how those two roleplay together. It's a shame William ran off later at the tavern, as it's a lot of fun getting to know the character. :)
Gurk - An odd experience, never thought I'd get into a chain of RP the second I logged in, but thanks to the new more animalistic Gurk quite a lot did happen to Marian right away. :)

You guys made it fun the little time I was on yesterday, never even had to wait around for something to happen :D
themonk

Post by themonk »

Id like to thank everyone for taking part in the RP of Feral Gurkinegga.

I hope you enjoyed my wacky explaination of gurk's AWOL. id like to thank Zehshirr and Cal for knocking Gurk out lol and doing what they do best, being cool :wink: , If i had two pet lizards the smaller and slower walking one would defo be called Zehshirr. Thank you Uhuru you minx :wink: and Evie (sorry i logged off internet was playing up) . Thank you Niya for letting crazy gurk chew at your arm. Thanks to Alrik aswel. thanks Deanna and Jerem.

If i missed anyone out im sorry but the microwave has just pinged and i want my scottish oats yum.
Miriam

Post by Miriam »

Thank you Niya for letting crazy gurk chew at your arm.
Somehow this sounds quite strange... :shock:

I didn't expect meeting Gurk again would turn out like this, but still it was fun watching all the trouble this caused among the people in trolls bane.
Well played! I hope Gurk comes back to normal soon, so that Niya can play with him again some day!

Thanks to everyone taking care of Niya today (and to Gurk for cewing her arm ... :wink: )!
themonk

Post by themonk »

Miriam wrote:
Thank you Niya for letting crazy gurk chew at your arm.
Somehow this sounds quite strange... :shock:

I didn't expect meeting Gurk again would turn out like this, but still it was fun watching all the trouble this caused among the people in trolls bane.
Well played! I hope Gurk comes back to normal soon, so that Niya can play with him again some day!

Thanks to everyone taking care of Niya today (and to Gurk for cewing her arm ... :wink: )!
Dont worry ill make sure Gurk gets his sanity back,for Niya's sake. He will be riddled with guilt by what he has done :cry:
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Clare.

That is all :mrgreen:
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Had a great time with Vynas!

And Ufedhin + Grim is just hilarious :mrgreen:
Marian Vane

Post by Marian Vane »

I guess I'm posting for both today and yesterday;
Owain - It was fun the conversation Marian had with him, shame you had to leave.
Ryun - A few brief meetings, but worth mentioning.

Athian - Last but certainly not least, I am left excited about what might happen the next time Marian meets him :D Had me awake and playing longer than I probably should have :P
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Last edited by Katharina Brightrim on Tue May 09, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Katharina :) Und auch Niya, auch wenns kurz war :D Die kleine ist süß :)