change forum user name

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ufedhin

change forum user name

Post by Ufedhin »

After playing a few characters to get the feel of the game. I have now settled on my dwarf" Ufedhin copperhand ",but how do i change my forum user name,have tried but alas no luck .i wish to use" Ufedhin" not Draugafex but i need someone to give me a few pointers on how to do it.

not the sharpest tool in the shed at this sort o thing :?
Alexander Knight

Re: change forum user name

Post by Alexander Knight »

Create another forum account (You will need a new email. DrugFX@live.com or something of the sort.) Or get a GM to change it.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Thanks for that :)
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

May I suggest you change your username to something that represents you, the player, rather than your character? :) You never know what could happen to your character. You may want to play a new one some time. Are you going to create a new forum account for each character you create?

Either way, you can send a private message to Nitram (clicky!) with the name you want to change your forum account to and he should be able to do it for you. :)
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Karl wrote:Are you going to create a new forum account for each character you create?
Yes? Some people hold grudges to certain characters. It sucks :(
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

oh! ,,,,,well in that case i will stick with what i have as it suit's me well enough.
thanks for the reply's