Wots with Dwarven priests

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ufedhin

Wots with Dwarven priests

Post by Ufedhin »

Gaaa wots a dwarf to do where do i goes ,i been asken lots o questions .Was told their is such a thing as Dwarven priest magic's .............. i need a teacher but nobody knows squat are they all dead? and gone to dusts :( .
At this rate i will have to ask for a long'en who has the guts to teach a dwarf his runes :shock:. Mean while i will continues to sells mushrooms ,funny plants en fine glasswares :evil: .
Velisai

Re: Wots with Dwarven priests

Post by Velisai »

We have no magic system designed for priests particularly at the moment. It is planned to eventually design one, but as far as I know it will not be anytime soon.

For now you can try to learn magic as we have it or play a purely RP'ed priest without any magical powers. Either way, a priest has to study theology first of all, which your fellow dwarves should be able to help with.

These links might be helpful:
http://illarion.org/community/wiki/inde ... ic#Priests
http://illarion.org/community/wiki/inde ... he_Dwarves
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Aye, aye i sees yes yes i sees alchemies it must be. All good it is, as to study "theolog...? theol........AAArg! written stuff on the religous side, waits till ya reads "THE BOOK O' DRAUG" a compalation o my insights and ideas on the original god Irmorom and his handmaiden (Cherga) and the journey to the holy mountain Borag Uruburrr.
it will open a new era o wisdoms it will yes yes it will. :D

thanks for ye prompt replies
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

THE BOOK O' DRAUG, sounds like something interesting to read :wink: , and enjoy the game!
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

As a general note, remember that the "Newbies / Anfänger" section of the forums is out-of-character and there's no need to enact your character here. :)
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Wots that karl...........acting in character?? :shock: im a like this in real life jest ask anyone.

just to much fun being in character in what i think is one of the best games i have every played.
I take me hat off to the designers and makers ( the original Gods) of the game,i have played WOW and was bored within week .This game will keep me :D, not just because of the game mechanics but because of the players .
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Then I apologise! I thought the unique typing was acting out your dwarf character. :oops: