Town Guard of Troll's Bane / Stadtwache von Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zehshirr

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane / Stadtwache von Trolls Bane

Post by Zehshirr »

Once again, more words are scrawled under the others.

You should really stop now, Elanya. Protitution is selling oneself for money, which Uhuru does not do. This once again shows just how unintelligent you are. If Uhuru does, infact, play with the feelings of people, that is her business. Not yours, mine, or the guards. If you have anything further to say on the matter, I think it would be a good idea to seek out Uhuru herself, and "talk" with her about it. I'm sure she has some good "arguments". For now though, please stop tacking up your rubbish and cluttering up the guard board which is here for actual problems.

~Zehshirr~
ravennight

Post by ravennight »

S'rrt wrote:I'm assuming you, the unsigned, are accusing her of selling herself in an explicit manner. Seeing as how she's been out in the public constantly, easily observed by anyone, mostly by her family who I doubt would allow such activities, and in a loyal relationship whilst not having been witnessed to spend time with any other man, it's difficult to take this claim very seriously.

Nevertheless it is the Guard's duty to look into matters like this but knowing the name of the one who writes these accusations would help so that I may get more information, or even evidence, about the matter.

One thing to bear in mind, however, is the fact that in order to break the law she has to sell herself, meaning she has to take money for it. If that condition is not met, then it is a matter which concerns herself only.

~~ Guard Captain S'rrt K'shire
Dear SRRT

A little further up you can read my name.

In addition, I am very sorry that they called you now as your lover.
You have my deepest sympathy.

- sincerely Elanya
Robert_Thwaite

Post by Robert_Thwaite »

Robert approaches the wall and reads the parchments with slight interest.
After several moments of reading he frowns and writes a short reply before posting it up with the rest.
Dear Elanya

With regards to your accusations of prostitution towards the one named Uhuru I trust that you will be forwarding concrete evidence to the guard for examination and investigation.

By concrete i mean proof and not just statements from any ex lovers that Uhuru may have had in the past.

Might I also remind you of a few other laws that are also in effect.
C. Disturbance
Anyone who interrupts the peace of the Town with hostile, destructive, or disturbing acts should cease immediately upon request. If they continue despite warning from a proper authority then they are subject to a criminal charge.

E. Defamation
Everyone who purposely designs and spreads false claims to harm someone else or to benefit themselves commits a crime in terms of the law. The crime is especially grave if it involves unfounded accusations against the Guard.
Without proof of your claims then the law on Defamation would stand.
You have been asked to cease wasting guards time and either submit your evidence or leave the guards official noticeboard alone.
Should you refuse to do so then i would say that your actions are, in effect, causing a Disturbance.

I say this not as a friend to Uhuru but as a third party that, unlike some, seems to pay attention to the laws of the town.

Kind Regards
~Robert Thwaite~
themonk

Post by themonk »

Dear guards

There is a completely naked orc unconcious laying in the sparring pit. It is a most discusting site and it has put me and other citizens off our breakfast.

Can the guards or somebody remove him from sight or even cover him up until he wakes?

I would do it but the smell is too repulsive to go near him.

~a concerned citizen
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

The orc will be asked to avoid such behavior in the future, lest he wants to be penalized for it.

Speaking of behavior, whoever left a real magical fire right next to the workshop depot should remain from doing so in the future.

S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I welcome Pontius Fenn as a capable recruit. I would still like to hear from the following guards by the end of the dwarven month ((end of April)):

- Joram Senecha
- Jake Raven
- Iskar Necral
- Richard De Adytum
- Max Cobb
- Saul
- Josephine D'Gemmifus

themonk

Post by themonk »

Excuse me but do orcs sprout from the sparring pit like waterblossems and black thistles in the fields?

I swear everytime that nude orc vanishes hes back there again a day later? At least people who put him there have the decent idea of covering his privert parts up this time.

Seriously though TrollsBane isnt going to be the nice attractive town id like it to be with eyesores like him around. I say lock him up and throw away the key!

Concerned citizen
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

*A man in a suit of heavy armor and full helmet approaches the guards' board, placing a note upon it. After a short satisfied nod at the placement of the note, he turns and leaves.*

Beware, citizens. The gnolls have increased their activity in the forest and three were even found in town. I suggest you try not to go anywhere alone until it is certain that the gnolls are taken care of.

=Cyrus=
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

William Erundas ceased to be the Lieutenant over a dwarven week ago as his contract ended. The position for a Lieutenant is now open again but with the current rate of active guards on duty I don't see it happening very soon.

If you want to be a Lieutenant, either rank up in the Guard to gain my trust and confidence or be an already good fighter who is renowned for their leadership and tactical thinking.

S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

All guards and those wishing to become guards, get in contact with me in Troll's Bane ASAP.

Oxi

Council Request

Post by Oxi »

For the attention of all guards and recruits serving Troll's Bane

I request you contact me with haste to receive any payments due and to discuss your future service.

Regards,
Oxi
Head of Council
Oxi

Council Announcement

Post by Oxi »

In light of the Captain of the Guard recently undergoing treatment for his condition the Council has installed an emergency replacement to act as Guard Captain until further notice. The acting Captain will command the Guard temporarily until it becomes clear a permanent replacement is required or S'rrt is able to return to duty.

The Council welcomes Irania Bel'Arus Beothach as Captain of the Guard and is confident of her continued loyalty and dedication to the Town.

I suggest all existing members of the Guard and any who are interested in joining become acquainted with their new Captain without delay.

Oxi

Voted unanimously,
Oxiana
Kyre
Robert
Oxi

Council Announcement

Post by Oxi »

In support of the newly installed acting Captain of the Guard, the Council welcomes the return of Leon Demelii to act as temporary Lieutenant of the Guard and is confident of his continued loyalty and dedication to the Town.

Oxi

Voted unanimously,
Oxiana
Kyre
Robert
Oxi

Citizen and Visitor Advice

Post by Oxi »

Following a recent threat made against Bane, the Council and Guard offer the following advice to Citizens and visitors to the Town:

Avoid walking in Town alone, especially at night and through poorly lit areas; the company of another will always offer greater security in case the Guards are temporarily indisposed.

Lock doors and only answer any knocks when you are expecting a visitor or recognise their voice; only leave the door open long enough for friends to enter.

Distribute valuables in an array of depots around Town and perhaps out of Bane if you are able; use of additional storage in the smithies, drinking establishments and hospital is encouraged.

Weapons should not be held or left on open display in Town but Citizens and visitors to Bane are welcome to carry arms secured in a sheath or bag for use in an emergency.

If you are alarmed by anything, notice something suspicious, or are in need of any assistance please do not hesitate to call for a member of the Guard or Council immediately.
Irania

Post by Irania »

The man known as 'King' George Tinkleberry has claimed ownership of the arena, threatened to take it over by force, and resisted arrest. If he is found and retrieved he is to be brought to a member of the Bane town guard that he can be dealt with and we might be finished with his nonsense.

Irania Bel'Arus Beothach
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

From our new Captain:
He is a harmless madman! Pull the stick from your tight little white ass and get over yourself. There is nothing happening with your damn arena and nothing is going to. Stop causing problems where there are none. Your personal possessions were in no way threatened by a lone unarmed man with NO RESOURCES and the law applies to items that you can hold, actual items. You are a liar and a whore Uhuru, I will toss away any message that you send to me in whatever fire is nearest. Not only that but I will urge others to do the same. We are all sick of you.

But to tell Evie that she is welcome to send me letter at any time as she is far sweeter than yourself.

Irania Bel'Arus Beothach
I didn't get through all the bull she was throwing down to find the message. Personally, I don't care if there was a message.

The first line: "He is a harmless madman!" The person she is referring to is someone I don't even know so how in the hellbriar would I even know or have a clue what she is talking about or be able to judge. Never met the person. I think I prefer when Irania didn't talk to me. The arena will stay locked until I decide otherwise.

~Uhuru~
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Uhuru wrote:From our new Captain:
He is a harmless madman! Pull the stick from your tight little white ass and get over yourself. There is nothing happening with your damn arena and nothing is going to. Stop causing problems where there are none. Your personal possessions were in no way threatened by a lone unarmed man with NO RESOURCES and the law applies to items that you can hold, actual items. You are a liar and a whore Uhuru, I will toss away any message that you send to me in whatever fire is nearest. Not only that but I will urge others to do the same. We are all sick of you.

But to tell Evie that she is welcome to send me letter at any time as she is far sweeter than yourself.

Irania Bel'Arus Beothach
I didn't get through all the bull she was throwing down to find the message. Personally, I don't care if there was a message.

The first line: "He is a harmless madman!" The person she is referring to is someone I don't even know so how in the hellbriar would I even know or have a clue what she is talking about or be able to judge. Never met the person. I think I prefer when Irania didn't talk to me. The arena will stay locked until I decide otherwise.

~Uhuru~
*Leon angrily writes on Uhuru's hanging parchment*

Uhuru! Open the arena already you dizzy woman! This is ridiculous and there is no need to block off a part of Bane that many people use daily. Enough is enough, nobody wants the damned arena, it's a loss of coin for you in my opinion. You only bought a key that gives you a tiny bit of power? As far as I'm concerned you may as well consider yourself a manager and nothing more. That of course is up to the council to decide, but just get over yourself and unlock the damn doors!

-Leon Demelii
Oxi

Council Request

Post by Oxi »

I request that this notice board is used for the intended purpose of disseminating information amongst the Guard, to notify the public of any warnings, and to record any incidents of crime and progress made in their investigation.

I do, however in this instance wish to reassure the people of Bane that the Guard under their Captain continue to seek to apprehend this fool and they should be allowed to get on with their job. Personal communications between two individuals, particularly those with an embittered history, have no place here. Anyone who wishes to make a formal complaint about any member of the Guard is requested to contact a member of the Council personally.

Oxi
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

I would like to report the ugly sighting of trash all along Bane streets. I see a hat... two swords, cups, empty bottles, and many piles of throwing rocks. This is against the law now as I have read. I did not see who dropped all the debris.

Witnesses to the trash piles... Evie, Leva, Pierre, Caldarion, and Blair

~Uhuru~
Irania

Post by Irania »

Any active guards looking for payment may report to me in Trollsbane.

Irania Bel'Arus Beothach
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Caldarion and I walked the town and closed all the town gates in preparation for Mas. Please help keep the madness mummies out by keeping the gates closed.

~Uhuru~
Oxi

Warning

Post by Oxi »

Quickly scrawled notes may be seen around town

Beware spiders - Unless you carry something for the poison stay away!

Oxi
Oxi

Council Announcement

Post by Oxi »

Leon Demelii has replaced Irania Bel'Arus Beothach as Captain until further notice. The acting Captain will command the Guard temporarily until a permanent replacement becomes available.

Thank you to Irania for her continued loyalty and dedication, but particularly for securing the Town during S'rrt's convalescence.

Oxi
Falk

Post by Falk »

A older gentleman hurries as fast as his legs could take him to the town guard board. His cloak bears the stains of blood yet even with such injury though his hand move with precise movements as he writes the letter
  • Town guard.
    I have been attacked.
    Upon this day, I have been attacked in the town I call home.
    While I continued my training I began to hear raised voices to which I chose to investigate.
    I reached the library to discover Gemma being pursued by a Human male to which I have heard his name is 'Cal', Evie and Uhuru.
    As I reached I was warned by Evie and Uhuru to "Stay away". As a lawful citizen I tried to plead with the wrong-do'ers to stop. I was replied with what can only be described as a hostile babble.
    Many words from the guttersnipes were thrown. Loud mouth, Simple mage and they even went so far as to speak down about the guard themselves. Saying it was, but only one man.
    It was then that the male 'Cal' struck Gemma. I decided I witnessed enough and helped the innocent party and cast upon the mans back, once.
    Then, without any warning he launchd his brutal attack upon me. I may have a youthful mind but I am still coming near the end of my life.. Needless to say, I was overpowered easily...

Last edited by Falk on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

*A note appears on the Guard's board during the night*

I would very much like a report from Mister Caldarion as to why he brought it upon himself to act out in the town. Caldarion, I expect to be either receiving a dove from yourself or to see you in person, so I may get a full report. I also require a report from Miss Gemma, as to tell me why she was being pursued. Meanwhile I will prepare for whatever brilliance is sure to come my way from all this.. Please be hasty in getting me your sides of the story.

Please remember attacking other citizens or visitors is strongly against the law. Regardless of what may be the problem, the Guard is there for such reasons. Please don't take it upon yourself. No matter how grand you think you are.

-Captain Leon Demelii
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Leon Demelii wrote:*A note appears on the Guard's board during the night*

I would very much like a report from Mister Caldarion as to why he brought it upon himself to act out in the town. Caldarion, I expect to be either receiving a dove from yourself or to see you in person, so I may get a full report. I also require a report from Miss Gemma, as to tell me why she was being pursued. Meanwhile I will prepare for whatever brilliance is sure to come my way from all this.. Please be hasty in getting me your sides of the story.

Please remember attacking other citizens or visitors is strongly against the law. Regardless of what may be the problem, the Guard is there for such reasons. Please don't take it upon yourself. No matter how grand you think you are.

-Captain Leon Demelii

*Another parchment is added under the previous*

Well, seeing as how neither you you even bothered to get in touch with me, I can only take the information I currently have and work with it. I stressed to the both of you how stupid that move is, and alas, neither of you care about your actions or the consequences. I certainly hope the judge take into consideration how ignorant that is. Without a report, there is no telling what will be done. Though I promise, something will be done.

-Captain Leon Demelii
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

*A small boy runs to the board, pinning a note before grinning down at the shiny coins in his hands*

I, Eraisuithiel Celebrindal would like to report one Blake Thorn on the charge of attempted kidnapping. He tried to bribe two Orcs, going by Skarg and Mokral, to take my son Liam from me so that he could "hold him" for a while and train him as a deadly warrior. Luckily, he was unsuccessful. But all parents should be warned to keep their children hidden from this twisted little man. Evie and Uhuru witnessed this, and were able to get me to safety, and the woman Robyn witnessed part of the scene as well. Please everyone, watch your children carefully.
Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

~ As citizens yoohs claim us tah beh. Weh dah greenskins find nub worry about dah oomin Blake an find him beh ob guhd morals an all daht yub. Dis beh slandah written above, slandah uhh tell yooh!

- steps away from the board and nods as he looks over his writing. his bag shuffles loudly with loose gold coins and trinkets as he heads past the gates....
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

I rest assured the fine folks of Bane don't fall easy pray to believing slanders like these. I have no worries, in fact. Eraisuand so on, pardon my laziness, ought to present me her apologies for these false accusations.

- Blake
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

*A simple parchment hangs*

Perhaps that is for the judge to decide. A citizen of Bane has reported an attempted kidnapping, so it shall be reported.

-Captain Leon Demelii