Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Devereux

Re: Downtime

Post by Devereux »

Isaac is seen walking from town through the southern gates.

(( Not going to be active for a while ))
Richard De Adytum

Post by Richard De Adytum »

Richard was very busy with his work for Salkamar the past weeks.

((I thought I did already write this, but I didn't, sorry. I have a bunch of stuff to take care of and still have, thus activity might be low for another week or two))
Robert_Thwaite

Post by Robert_Thwaite »

Jake Raven was last seen by Robert patrolling the outskirts of the city

((PO Jake is sick so he can't come online so please just RP that you have seen him passing by or something for the time being))
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Era struggles along the path to the harbor, a well-loaded bag in one hand, the other holding the hand of a child who is obviously new to walking. As she walks, she babbles excitedly to him about her family and the big birthday party they will have for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antionette is rarely seen these days, though the Union basement may smell suspiciously of freshly baked cookies now and then.

((Giving up for now, might be back in the future, we'll see.))
Garath

Post by Garath »

Robert_Thwaite wrote:Jake Raven was last seen by Robert patrolling the outskirts of the city

((PO Jake is sick so he can't come online so please just RP that you have seen him passing by or something for the time being))
We can RP seeing him at the hospital, being sick and all. :wink:
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

An elfess half dead crawls out of the cave, on closer examination she appears to be a drow. Finally succumbing to her injuries she lays in the glittering sands of the desert behind a large dune. An orc wandering by seeing the slashes and burns on her chuckles then looks at the entrance to the cave

Meh knows whos der...mus be Athian, guess nub see de homie fur sum time.

(( the PO is having computer problems, may not be around as much until it is fixed ))

---

After many many hours a lone man is seen dragging himself from the mouth of the cave. He rubs his eyes and squints at the sunlight. Lazily he begins walking north toward Varshikar.

((PO Managed to find a workable computer, so should be able to play some of the time ))
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

S'rrt has been busy with dealing the recent incidents in Troll's Bane. He has neglected his health to a degree which has rendered him non-functional for a short amount of time..

(( I know there are pressing matters going on IG but I really need to take it easy as I don't want to get too ill ))
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

((officially putting myself in the downtime here. Though i have been rather inactive as it was. I put myself here now because i still had the opportunity to change my mind and get IG now and again, now i will be moving (again) so i will be without internet for a while.))

A small note is left to friends, the text announcing Fredric's intent on spending more time with his family on the mainland.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment appears on the town board in the quiet of the night.

I will be away for a little while, there is some urgent studies I need to attend to.
Kyre

(( will be out of town April 1st until maybe April 5th though the time may be extended. Can be on the forum occasionally however depending on borrowing another's computer ))
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

S'rrt goes to write on the Guard board as he often does before disappearing somewhere:
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 80#p657480

(( Going to see a friend until the night of Monday the 9th ))
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

(( More downtime for me, for the weekend. ))
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

-
Last edited by Qeewee on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabir Bells

Post by Gabir Bells »

An der Tür zur Schenke in Varshikar hängt ein Zettel mit folgender Aufschrift: "Bin in die Natur gewandert, um mich zu neuen Liedern inspirieren zu lassen. Sucht nicht nach mir - ihr werdet mich nicht finden."

((Offline bis zum 1. Mai))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Zuletzt wurde Guir gesehen, als er das Schiff, was ihn von Gobiath zum Festland brachte, verließ. Danach verliert sich seine Spur.

((auf unbestimmte Zeit werde ich Guir nicht mehr spielen, mal schauen wie es weitergeht...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last time Guir was seen, he left the ship, wich brought him from Gobiath to the main land. After that his track is lost.

((for an indefinite time I will stop playing with Guir, we will see how it goes on...)
Gabir Bells

Post by Gabir Bells »

Gedankenverloren starrte Gabir über die Reling, während die Silhouette von Gobaith vor ihm immer kleiner wurde. Das Schiff teilte das Wasser und der Wind wuchtete gegen die Segel. Es gab nun endgültig kein Zurück mehr: Der nächste Halt würde Koldamar sein, und wie lange er dort verweilen würde, konnten nur die Götter wissen. Mit allerlei Fragen im Hinterkopf verkroch Gabir sich unter Deck, um sich in die nächstbeste Hängematte zu werfen. Würde sein Vater ihm immer noch feindlich gesonnen sein? Noch oft spukte die Frage durch seinen Kopf bis er endlich einschlief.

((Bis auf Weiteres offline.))
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Though Altrix spoke of prior obligations, none were able to get any details from him as he packed his bags, and made his way toward the docks. As time passes it becomes unclear if he will ever return.

((between being a supervisor at my job and getting myself in shape for the US Air Force, I will probably not be back for a long time. Has been fun, everyone, and hopefully someday I can return))
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

I'm on a farm. It's summer. Safe to assume I won't be around as much.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

*Watches with a sad but proud smile as her sister Uhuru packs her supplies and heads off into the forests alone. The nonstop sorting and brewing for days it seemed had lead to this journey into the wild to study the plants of Gobaith further and their uses in Alchemy. With a last smile and promise to return soon she disappears from site*

((Po Uhuru is away for a few days the time amount undetermined as of now))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Roland is said to have locked himself in a room in the Academy. Doves still manage to find him on occasion.

(( Will be attending BOTC for the Navy for the next three months. Will have my cell phone, but not much else in the way of internet. ))
Ryun

Post by Ryun »

Ryun appears to be gone missing within the trolls bane library, which has been overfilled with books, the librarians are currently conducting a excavation among the books in a attempt to locate him

(( I've been away for awhile, and will remain away til the 13th, or 14th, when am done with my current exams))
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

auf dem Steg am Hafen sieht man Largon mit einem Seemann sprechen und ihm danach einen Beutel von Münzen übergeben. Kurz darauf besteigt Largon, sein kleines Bündel geschultert, das Schiff um sich von Deck noch einmal kurz umzublicken bevor er im Rumpf verschwindet.

(( da ich zur Zeit keine Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten für Largon sehe werde ich Ihn vorerst nicht mehr spielen ... aber vielleicht kommt er ja eines Tages auch zurück ))
Gnorth Braalkurg

Post by Gnorth Braalkurg »

You can hear about an orc which was seen at the harbour. He looked wounded and was mumbling curses while he entered a ship with destination: "Mainland".
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Koloman has decided to leave the island, when asked about it, he replied:

"Everyone is hating Koloman, is bad. Koloman goes home, is good. Koloman needs rope."
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Mokral lurk the forest in search of a good fight and a good meal. His list of the battle seemingly filled... for a while.

(Not going anywhere, just wanted to post)
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Leon seems to have vanished. No telling where he has gone or when he will return. Nothing was said and no note was left.*

((Going through a tough time and I see that logging in is a terrible idea. See you guys when I'm.... not like this.))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

As usual, the witch Kyre leaves no parchment nor explanation for her sudden disappearance. It could be an experiment gone wrong, so involved in the next plan for a ritual she totally forgets the days, or just her self-absorbed chaotic nature inherited from the worship of her god Nargun. As far as her return, that is unknown also.
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Alrik was seen as he wents to the mountains, taking a few bottles of wine with him.
In the homestead in Varshikar lays a parchment which says: "I´m on my way to find a way closer to Adron. I´ll be back in a dwarfen week. Signed, Alrik"

Man konnte beobachten wie Alrik mit ein paar Flaschen Wein Richtung Berge gegangen ist. In der Heimstatt zu Varshikar hängt ein Zettel mit der Aufschrift: "Ich bin für eine Zwergenwoche in den Bergen um Adron näher zu kommen. Gezeichnet, Alrik"
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

An ancient and generic evil has risen on the mainland, Guy Mitchell has left Gobaith in order to fight it, it is unknown when he will return, or if he will at all.
Ryun

Post by Ryun »

Ryun has been seem boarding a ship for the mainland, apparently he's going to visit an old friend, along with writing a nobleman's family chronicle.

OOC: I'll be gone til the fifth of august. going to enjoy the sun coast of spain for a week or so :=)
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Except for an occasional lightning strike or a raven delivering a parchment, Kyre may not be seen much around Gobaith for the next few days in her all-consuming search for their son Corvus.

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =4&t=36934 ....but have out of town guests coming and changed the date to tomorrow.. Wed. now, so may not be around forum or in game much until Sunday ...have fun! :D ))