I got some questions, and i want some answers.

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

rakust dorenstkzul

I got some questions, and i want some answers.

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Question 1: Is there a map which shows the borders of each kingdom?

Question 2: Out of all the various creation myths for Illarion, Which is the right one?

Question 3: Is there some sort of in character explaination for why anyone who comes to Gobaith can then suddenly get their asses handed to them by insects?

Question 4: Roughly how common are we to assume elves are on the mainland? I mean, there's obviously a high number, but i'd assume they'd mostly keep to themselves, but for John Q Peasant, would he turn his head and say "Damn, that guy's got funny ears"? or would he say "Oh hey, there's Gieliendiorosanorothian, he's crap at poker."
Achae Eanstray

Re: I got some questions, and i want some answers.

Post by Achae Eanstray »

1. Not sure, it seems to always be in dispute :D
2. Not sure which variations there are, the one I heard was the Lor-Angur mages made Gobaith using crystals that cracked during the process.
3. Character explanation.. larger and more poisonous flies then the mainland? ooc explanation, low con?
4. I never pictured elves as common.. mainly keeping to themselves. Some chars may not have seen one.. and some that maybe live near an elven village have. A couple of elves could possibly be "misplaced" also and live near humans.All basically in that particular char history I would assume.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

1: No.
2: Who know? :wink: Any race/culture beliefe their own is the right and only one.
3: In never saw such big flys in RL - thanks god.
4: Matters where your char lived. Eg. in salkamar (the city) it is more common to see a elf as in a village of the Norodaj.

you can find some informtion in the wiki by the citys "Land and people"

http://illarion.org/community/wiki/inde ... _of_Humans
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Oh yeah, another question: Who's on the coins of Gobaith?
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Garon got it...