Gebäudeanfragen / Building Stuff

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lennier

Gebäudeanfragen / Building Stuff

Post by Lennier »

Hallo,

Wie der eine oder andere schon mitbekommen hat, bin ich wieder etwas aktiver in Illarion.
Ab sofort übernehme ich auch wieder eure Anfragen bezüglich Reparaturen und kleinen Veränderungen an den bestehenden Gebäuden auf der Karte. Wenn ihr also Schlüssel braucht oder Equipment, schreibt mich an und schaut direkt im #illarion Chat nach mir.

Ausgenommen sind aber Neubauten. Diese wird es vor dem VBU nicht geben. Es geht darum, dass ihr mit dem bisher Bestehenden weiter machen und eure Freude daran haben könnt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

Some of you ready noticed, that I am back since few weeks.
So I want to overtake the task to answer at question in belong to building stuff again. Repairs, small changes and keys in belong of existing buildings are possible. You can write an PN to me and you can join the #illarion Chat to contact me.

New buildings are exculded. Before the VBU get released no new building can be added. It is only, that you still can have fun with the existing stuff.
Athian

Re: Gebäudeanfragen / Building Stuff

Post by Athian »

question:

Are we able to add new rooms to existing buildings, basements (etc) and are we allowed to expand previously made rooms?
Lennier

Re: Gebäudeanfragen / Building Stuff

Post by Lennier »

It depands on the area.
Curently I only can work with the existing files on the server. I can not add new ones. For example: I could place walls to make a room at the surface. But I could not add a roof on top, if no file exists I could use there. So the house would be incomplete.