Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Uhuru

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane

Post by Uhuru »

*walks up to the board and tacks up a reply*

I had the misfortune to encounter just such an elf in Greenbriar 5 dwarven hours ago. Or, should I say, he had the misfortune to encounter my blades. He did visit the cross.

~Uhuru~
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Any sightings of anyone summoning animals without dealing with them should be reported to the guard captain Leon Demelii or myself. The said act could very well be counted as disturbance if it persists.
- Guard Sergeant S'rrt K'shire
Last edited by S'rrt on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

At night when all is quiet and the room is empty, there is a brief sound of the arrow as it spins it's way through an open window before embedding on the board. The next day some may notice another parchment under the last.

Since when is making animals that don't attack considered an offensive spell for mages? If guards are unable to kill them, perhaps they need more training at the pigs.

The parchment remains unsigned.
Devereux

Post by Devereux »

The point is that they are a nuisance and don't need to be let loose in town.
There were a few days where scores of livestock and such made it hard to move in some parts of the town.

Isaac
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Funny, last I checked.
The last one to mangle someone's body, was a Human!
I hereby put forward a idea, ban the Humans, for they're heartless, cruel and overall, thick. Take the elected 'judge' for prime example!
If you see said nasty creature, be sure to throw a shoe at the beast, then pray to which ever God of your choosing that said beast disappears.

If one dares complain about a harmless bunny summoned, whence they care not for the true beasts of this town rampaging around, I think I shall speak for all the gods - other than Nargun - when I say - you people are frigging morons.

In Elara's wisdom,
~ Tiyron Trill Talltalker Littlethorn ~
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

There is nothing wrong with a harmless bunny being summoned. What is harmful is the equivalent of a zoo blocking the streets and trampling in buildings, defacating everywhere and causing harm to property. Enough is enough. I appreciate the comments but they won't change the attitude toward large amounts of summoned animals.
Last edited by S'rrt on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

Ah yes. Once again Tiyron the great insults the town's officials. If I do recall my little friend.. you have your very own home to go to. I find it highly amusing that you continue to toss in your opinions every which way. Perhaps now you'll focus on me, not that it makes the slightest difference. Instead of writing out your rants, why not come to me to complain? So I can knock you out before you get started. Honestly, stop filling the board with nothing but complains and insults, it doesn't reflect well upon you. Please note, I won't be replying to the lovely response I imagine you already have thought of.

As for the animals. Only cows. Please and thank you.

--Captain Leon Demelii
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Once again? I've yet to have directed any insults via this little board of yours, Leon. Other than my satirical piece in regards to the summoning situation, which wasn't intended as an insult, but rather, a simple observation. But who'd expect a fool like you to know the difference? That, my dear, dear moron, is an intended insult. But alas, I shall take the bait, and enjoy my fate.

You're a useless club dragging buffoon, who's never in town when needed, nor civil when required. I find it highly amusing that you insinuate that those who dare complain about how you lax headed moronic pink Orc's run things, should be 'knocked out'. But alas, when you commune with the thick, be prepared to be struck with sticks.

PS: Tiyron the Great? Please, only pathetic beings such as yourself need give such titles.
Might I suggest, Leon, the late? Or maybe even-
Leon, the Dumb-stuck.

All good choices to be chosen from, they describe you just perfectly.

In Elara's name,
~ Tiyron Trill Talltalker Littlethorn ~
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

The situation with the summoned animals is getting to the point of ridiculous. Cows are alright, in moderation, and location (at the pigs would be alright). The rest of us don't want to walk the streets worried about stepping in cow dung, rabbit pellets, pig slop, deer plop, or any other manner of animal you mages choose to summon. Have respect for your fellow citizens and train your summoning elsewhere.

PS. Tiyron: Your skull is thicker than any human on the face of Gobaith. Amusing that such protection would be needed for a hollow compartment.

Fredric Drake, judge.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

*a quote from the laws is attached*
4.) -- A direct attack on any of the guards results in a permanent ban!
5.) -- if the life of a citizen or the life of a guard is in direct danger, a criminal tries to escape or major rules of Troll's Bane are violated, the guard got certain options:
a.) A temporary ban may be imposed, to secure the town until the High Judge has spoken,
b.) The guards have the right to attack and even kill a criminal who tries to resist against a ban and poses a direct danger to the safety of town.
The mage known as Celdea is hereby banned until further review by the High Judge for attempting to murder me by paralyzing and casting a fire underneath me.

Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

And I will continue until all, who was near me suffered. You killed my unborn child and I dont even attack. Therefire you will suffer.
~Celdea
Athian

Post by Athian »

You involved yourself needlessly in a fight that has nothing to do with you, claiming to heal both sides of the conflict but actually helping your orc friend's. You expected that because you were only healing those who were attacking others you were somehow innocent of any blame, which is foolish. You later attacked an kidnapped S'rrt by the Depots in Varshikar along with the orcs, Later you attempt to murder this same person with paralysis and fire.

you speak of an unborn child and yet never once did that child's safety cross our mind when you got involved in a battle? what good mother throws her body into harms way when she has a child to think of? What good mother who already has a daughter doesn't consider her actions and how they might effect her family? What mother who has lost a child due to her own foolishness takes no responsibility for her own actions and instead of mourning her lost child uses it as an excuse for further violence?

Do not lie to us Pellandria, this 'child' of yours is nothing but an afterthought so that you can pretend that you have some greater motive other then being mad about getting what you deserved. If there was a child then its regrettable loss is your fault and yours alone, for you chose to involve yourself in a battle knowing you were expecting. If you plan to sentence others to death over this folly then I will choose to sentence you to castration so no more children of possibility will die to your foolishness. I suggest strongly you stop these behaviors before they cost you even more then another make believe child that no one knew about, probably not even your husband.

Athian Corulas
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

*a brown-haired young man scribbles something under Athian's name*

She was even hunting demons and killing undeads while being 'pregnant'.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Reads the comments on the board and laughs.

* Athian when did you concern yourself with mages and what they do... funny how you turn a blind eye to Rylar and his gang but cut down a woman for doing something.

What great blinders when friends of yours are involved no.... and take interest when they are not...how like you.

Raina. *
Athian

Post by Athian »

Raina

We all know your whole "I hate Athian because he won't pay attention to me thing." We've seen it at the academy meetings, we've seen it in your writing, we see it any time you cross my path. We know you wish to skirt every point, spin it and turn it into some sort of objection against me. You spend more time thinking about me then people who actually like me. I'm sorry Raina, i don't think about you at all. I know you don't like it, i know it gets under your skin and makes you rush out to thwart me at every turn you get. This subject wasn't even about me yet you've gone out of your way yet again to prove just how much control over your thoughts i still have, whether I want it or not. Just go away, stop nipping at my heels like a bitter divorced woman..

Sincerely
Athian
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

An elfess walks up to the board. Reading the last parchment that was added she laughs, adding a parchment of her own.

Really Athian, you see through me so easily... Oh and in case your thick skull didn't get this yet, that was sarcasm.

In fact I only think of you when you do something very dumb, but then again, you do something very dumb all the time so it's not that much of a surprise that you mistook it for something else.
You chose not to take action against Rylar and his companions, not wanting to involve the academy or yourself, leaving him free to cause chaos through the island. Is this an act of cowardice? Because it very much seems like this when you choose to let a whole group of magicians roam the island freely, while when one single magician chooses to do something stupid with her magic, you decide to right away verbally attack her.

Is this an attempt to cover your tracks, making excuses to make me seem love scorned by you and picking on the lesser magicians like sister Celdea who you know you could beat in a fight?

Please do come down from that high place of arrogance as you've proven your brain is at loss of air with your stupidity, before you get higher up your own arse and get lost for good.

Raina. *
Athian

Post by Athian »

Daddy issues...

sincerely
Athian
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

An unknown, not part of Trolls Bane shifts through the parchments trying to find something relevant to the Town Guard in order to be prepared with enough guards before entering the city but walks away mumbling.

I don't know who these people are that are divorced or maybe family or enemies but the latest isn't what I was looking for.

(( take the argument to PM's or perhaps an RP thread for the chars, would be an interesting read. :D Achae ))
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

016:

The case pertaining to the Guard Srr't and attacker Celdea is currently under review. For the meantime the mage known as Celdea is banned from Trollsbane and all lands under her domain and protection. Should any guard happen upon her, offer one, and only one offer to leave peaceably, we do not tolerate attacks upon our guards.

Fredrick Drake, Judge.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Zehsrirr is a fool!
Chasing a stupid wee one into the depths of bane.
Hope Cherga isn't so foolish with his fate.
If he does return, Fooser should award him with the Medal of Stupidity! It must be called the Zehsrirr after this.
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

You wrote his name wrong.
~unsigned
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I'm going to address this even though Zehshirr hasn't been a guard for days; he attempted to stop someone from going to an almost certain doom. That might sound foolish to someone who only cares about themselves and no one else, who has a complete lack of empathy. You made a mockery of this attempt, Hew, by rubbing the coin he needed for a rope against your private parts. I do appreciate the fact that you did give him a coin however, don't doubt that.

I found Zehshirr on the surface and tended to him as best as I could. He's currently in the hospital, having not witnessed the hobbit anymore. Now leave the banter elsewhere as this is the board concerning the Town Guard.

~ Guard Sergeant S'rrt K'shire

*The parchment has been continued with another one attached*

In the light new information I wish to apologize to Hew Keenaxe for my remarks about him, it seems he was the one who got Zehshirr out of the sewers. My apologies to you Hew and thank you for bringing my friend out.

Fira

Post by Fira »

I would like to report that a male wearing an iron mask and robes attempted to murder me and Roland at the arena . I do not know who this man was, nor what he wanted from us.
Also, I am sorry that I am not able to provide any further details about his appearance

~Korg
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Please report any sightings and identities of people wearing metallic or iron masks to a standby guard which will most likely be me. In the meantime I'll have to speak to the pair mentioned above.

Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

I wish to say thank you to whichever mage casted fires on all the chairs and near the depot last night. This was an wonderful thing to wake up to. Honestly, thats the first thing I want to do when I wake up is see myself sitting in a fire. Luckily I was able to escape in time before getting badly hurt. Once I find out who it was (and I have a pretty GOOD idea.) You will be punished. This type of behavior is what gives mages a bad image. Not like you all have been doing a god job already..... Well done. Even though I'm 99 percent sure who is was because they were there about five minutes before that....I shall not use names yet. I don't even care if it was a joke. Real flames in town are no joking matter.

-Leon, Captain of the Troll's Bane Guard

Side note: The town meeting is still today in the town square in about two dwarven hours.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

I wish to lodge a formal complaint...

Irania lured Marvizo to the Inn, where she tied him up and held him prisoner. I followed along, knowing she was up to something as he had just tried to sell her some leather for the price of a gold piece.

When I informed Irania that her actions were illegal, she continued to hold him prisoner, tightening the rope around his hands and taunting him.

~Uhuru~
Irania

Post by Irania »

I wholeheartedly admit to doing all of that.

Irania
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Irania wrote:I wholeheartedly admit to doing all of that.

Irania
With a full confession, the duty of the Captian of the Guard is clear. Abducting someone against their will and holding them captive inside the town walls of Bane is a crime.

Leon, has Irania been taken prisoner?

~Uhuru~
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

*A small note is posted*

I will handle this matter. I will be needing to talk to both Irania and whoever this man is. I trust you both can find me easily enough.

-Leon Demelii
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

I assume you will want to speak to the witness as well, which is me, though you have a full confession, what more is there to ask?

~Uhuru~