"Bunnyball" -possible spoiler?-

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arvemor

"Bunnyball" -possible spoiler?-

Post by Arvemor »

What is bunnyball? It nearly killed me? (My character is weak, but that's not the point.) It was funny as hell, but is it a developers joke, or an ingame thing? :lol:
Achae Eanstray

Re: "Bunnyball" -possible spoiler?-

Post by Achae Eanstray »

If that is those little rabbits north of the harbor, they can be quite fast! Haven't fought one yet except to try to get away once. :D. If not those rabbits, then I don't know sorry, maybe someone else will.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

To answer the question: Bunnyball was a game, played on Gobaith quite a while ago. It was played like soccer but with a... bunny as ball. Two teams, two players each, two goals, a goal was scored upon kicking (=pushing) the bunny through the goal posts.

I don't know who turned this toy into a hostile monster of pwnage and spawned it. Maybe the bunnies seek revenge for abusing them as football?
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Ahhh, okay. We'd just been slaughtering some rabbits about 15 minutes before that, and thought maybe it was a GM teaching us a lesson.
Friu

Post by Friu »

Fußballspielen mit Kaninchen :shock: Wer hat denn das erlaubt? Kein Wunder wenn die Kaninchen nun zurückschlagen. :)
Aber generell sollte man überlegen, ob man den Kaninchen nicht etwas ihrer Stärke nimmt. Die Gnolle, die sie offenbar schützen, macht ein Kämpfer schneller nieder als diese Kaninchen. Das wäre ja nur mit Magie erklärbar.
Im übrigen ist der Name unpassend und sollte geändert werden.