Receipes

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

littlebro

Receipes

Post by littlebro »

I have only just found this game (yeah, I know, a bit late to the party) so this is a really basic question.

I have a lot of items which I've collected, grain, leather, coal, and so on, and it's clear that I should be able to craft these. I've also found an NPC who refers to recipes, but I've yet to find any. I'm at the stage where Sabrina has joined the party. Should I have got any recipes by now? If so, what am I missing?

Thanks

EDIT

OK, covered with embarrassment, I've found 2 baking recipes; I didn't think of looking in inventory, I'd assumed they'd be 'found' in some way. I'm now going to assume that's how they all appear. If that's not the case, could someone post and let me know.

Thanks
Dyluck

Re: Receipes

Post by Dyluck »

If my memory serves me correctly, you should have been able to find only 2 recipes thus far.

-Bread Roll Recipe was at the 2F of the inn in Troll's Bane
-Bread Loaf Recipe was near the beginning of the Lofty Mountains

You found them in treasure chests but you probably thought they were the edible versions since the word "recipe" doesn't appear in the item name. They have the same names except that recipes just have a "scroll" symbol in front of them instead of the "food" symbol in front of edibles.