Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

GolfLima

Re: Town Guard of Troll's Bane

Post by GolfLima »

There are 2 mummies of madness inside the south gate ..
...later when the sun is rising i will try to handle the problem.

a visitor of Bane

seems Bane is the center for all mummies of madness
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Trolls Bane is safe again, or at least there are currently no more mummies inside the Town walls.

~Djironnyma
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I am permitting Orioli back into town as, for whatever reason, there has been a delay.

F
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

As of today, Hew Keenaxe is banned from the town of Troll's Bane for assaulting our Governor. I assure Hew, if he does return to the town, I will take swift action. I will not ask questions, laws are laws.

-Leon Demelii
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

The Ban of Hew Keenaxe has been reviewed and been confirmed by me. He is to be banned for a time no less than 2 dwarven weeks.

Fredric Drake, Judge.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

And I ban you, Leon, from Silverbrand Territory, no quarter given. two weeks or your head.

Hew
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

*Leon walks right up to this and laughs, and neatly replies*

Really? Is this so? If it is true, I hope the Kingdom of Silverbrand stands behind it. Why not post it on your own board and not fill ours up with you're claims that most likely are not even true. Perhaps I'll stop by tomorrow to see if this is true. Because I don't remember causing any problems in Silverbrand or even visiting in at least a few dwarven months. So please explain why. And again, do it on your own board.

Secondly, get out of the town. I banned you and yet you still wonder around the town as if someone wants you there. I assure you the town will be better off with you tucked inside the bowels the Silverbrand. The more you break the law, the longer you're ban shall be. I suggest not taking this lightly. You've already seen what will become of it.

-Leon Demelii
Captain of the Guard
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

After reviewing the case, i fully agree with Miss Orioli's allowance back into the town, concurring with Fooser. Her Ban has been reduced to time already spent banned. She is free to walk the streets of trollsbane once more.

On a related note, to put this case to full rest. The man known as Verdazzar(My spelling of his name may be off) has not, and will not be charged in the case concerning the wounding of the Mage Asliendor, as all reports show that he came after the blows had already been struck, and could not reasonably know the full extent of the battle, and there for took the side of one dear to him. There i cannot find fault.

Fredric Drake, Judge.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Ereaes wrote: On a related note, to put this case to full rest. The man known as Verdazzar(My spelling of his name may be off) has not, and will not be charged in the case concerning the wounding of the Mage Asliendor, as all reports show that he came after the blows had already been struck, and could not reasonably know the full extent of the battle, and there for took the side of one dear to him. There i cannot find fault.
Good to know if I see a friend being attacked in the future, their attacker is free game.

~Roland
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Case 004

The mage known as Rylar is banned from the town of trollsbane and any lands under her rule. For attacking Daruis in the town borders. The ban will be in effect for no less than 2 dwarven weeks, pending review.

Fredric Drake, Judge.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Case 004.

The mage known as Rylar is now to be considered a KOS. He is hereby banned from the town until further notice. For breaking Ban, assault and attempted murder of my person, as well as the assault and attempted kidnapping of the young girl Emma. Rylar also has a mage friend that helped him in the fray, he too is banned, i may not know your name, but when i see you, i shall know you. And to put the reason for the KOS order. I WAS HOLDING A BABY, A CHILD, and without my quick thinking in turning, the baby would have been hit by Rylar's first poison assaults and most likely would have died.

Should you see Rylar anywhere in trollsbane land, do with him what you will.

Fredric Drake, Judge.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

What does this "Rylar" look like?

~A Watcher~
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Rylar has been sent to the cross in town by me.
~Sasha
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

Qeewee wrote:Rylar has been sent to the cross in town by me.
~Sasha
And you will be the next.

~unsigned
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Case 005

The Mages Roland and Asliendor are banned from the town of trollsabane and any region under her rule. As are the orcs Murgo and Jag for the assault and kidnapping of Miss Joxia on TROLLSBANE SOIL.

I will put this simply to the Orc tribe, any military action, such as abducting someone from our sovereign soil will be viewed as an act of aggression against the town herself. In this instance i have only banned the two involved. You want someone who is on bane land, you let the guard know your plight and reasons, you do not take it upon yourself to fetch them.

To the mages, this is the end, too many mages have i seen abusing their power on bane land. Know simply that next a mage breaks the law in my presence, i have ways to deal with you. Alone if need be. And ever is the town's strength growing in magic users, and Anti-mages. If you break your ban, there will be ramifications.

All four mentioned in this case are banned until further review of the case.

Fredric Drake, Judge.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Dear Frederic,

I would like more information by dove, why my husbanned is banned.
Further I want to tell you, that it is not in the sence of any law to post an ecemple against one group of people, in this case the mages.
I can understand you, that you (and maybe some other people) are annoyed by mages abusing their power.
But beware of abusing YOUR power. Posting an exemple isnt the way of law. The law is neutral, threating each person like the same.
As so, a judge must be neutral.

~Celdea
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Miss Celdea,

I spoke to all mages that may wish to abuse their power in the town of Trollsbane. If you believes this includes you, then your shouldn't be offended, if you believe it doesnt include you, then you shouldn't be offended. Either way i have no clue as to why your in a bunch over a statement about mages abusing their power.

Now, if you would kindly send me a dove of your husband's name. I would be more than happy to reply to you.

Fredric Drake, Judge
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I see. I'm banned for not protecting a member of the Temple. It would seem Elijah was quite right about this town.

~Roland~
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Of course so! We love the temple! In fact every member of the government is in it! Oh....wait, there isnt a single temple member in the government, thats funny, then why do people keep bringing it up? Oh of course, because they are ignorant little witch hunters who shout temple every chance they get. Perchance it makes you feel special, i don't know and don't care. Keep your rhetoric out of the town.

As to your "Not protecting" miss Joxia, you, in fact threw up a magical wall in her path to prevent her escape. You were not some innocent bystander who did nothing, you were an accomplice in a kidnapping.

Malachin with you all,
Fredric Drake, Judge
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

Actually Fred, I put up the wall. And I opened the portal. Roland did none of that.

Signed,
Asliendor
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

The Mage Roland's ban has been lifted. This will remain so until i have evidence or further witnesses statements that he was indeed the one to cast the wall.

Fredric Drake, Judge
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

There has been a reported assault of an orcess named Criea at the west firepit in town. The alleged assault was committed by Lafadiel.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Case 006.

The elf known as Lafadiel is hereby banned from Trollsbane and the lands under her rule. For the assault and attempted murder of the orc Criea, and on the girl known as Katherine. The ban shall remain in effect for no less than a dwarven month.

Fredric Drake, judge
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

Report of crime

This morning (1st Olos 34), your judge Fredric Drake cut off the finger of a young boy called Kearun.
There was no process about Kearun, nor did he commit a crime. Fredric acted out of personal reasons.
Since this happened on the ground of Troll's Bane, next to the library and the accused is the judge himself,
I suggest you let someone else in Troll's Bane's government handle this report.
Maybe you should even take his judge title away until further review, so he has no possibility to influence
a possible process against him. Furthermore, the elf Sky helped Fredric by casting a
circle of walls around them, so I was not able to help the boy and had to watch from the library's second floor.
Witnesses are Emma, Evie, Rylar, Henric, me and the victim, Kearun, of course.

Yours sincerely,

Lenloyd
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Thank you Lenloyd for your promising report! You are the model citizen, and all should vomit before you. Oh wait, your reporting a crime, thats amusing coming from a malcontent. But despite the fact that your are an insufferable, arrogant, and purely self serving bastard, your claim does hold a little weight. And on that note:

I leave it to the council and guard captain to discuss the 'crime' at length amongst themselves to come up with the appropriate decision. I will gladly abide by their ruling.

However. Unless the crime is reported by the victim as a crime, it is normally considered a personal matter. Just letting this fact hang in the open.

Oh, and my dearest, dearest Lenloyd, if you wish to insult me and sully my name, i would be more than happy to speak with you outside of Trollsbane land. Name the day.

Fredric Drake, Judge.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Case:007

The woman known as Belle, is hereby banned from the town of trollsbane and the lands under her rule for a time not less than a dwarven week. For the assault, and mugging of Brenda.

Fredric Drake, judge
NN

Post by NN »

Lenloyd, Rylar and Alister sent Raina, Irania, Uhuru, Idrandal and Amintor to the cross today unprovoked.

Rylar and Alister are the mages who previously sent Judge Fredric Drake to the cross.

Lenloyd the warrior who previously sent Uhuru and Evie to the cross

~unsigned
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

Lenloyd walks up the board.

I did not kill someone.
You are a fool.

~Lenloyd
NN

Post by NN »

I never said you killed someone, I only said you attempted to and failed sending them to the cross instead.

~Unsigned
Lenloyd

Post by Lenloyd »

I did not attempt to kill someone.

~Lenloyd