Support FAQ-player feedback

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Achae Eanstray

Support FAQ-player feedback

Post by Achae Eanstray »

@Llama's idea of having one post with basic support facts rather then someone trying to find a topic by search seems like it would be very helpful to new and older players. Eventually once it gets started would be very nice to have it in both languages also. Any problems that come up now or with the vbu can be added to the post by relevant links. At the bottom possibly give a link to chat to encourage someone to come and ask for help there. Have additional ideas....links would help, particularly if in both languages :D

Problems downloading:
Client_Troubleshooting
Before you post.. read this
Will it be possible to play Illarion on Tablets

Problems playing:
Frequently Asked Questions, Häufig gestellte Fragen ( is this german right..online translators usually pretty bad)

This information may not cover all your questions, if need immediate help or just want to find out more information on the game come to our Chat site (Is this link the correct one for the german language page also?)
Estralis Seborian

Re: Support FAQ-player feedback

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Llama

Post by Llama »

Some of those threads will be confusing. I'll try making some changes to the "Before you post- read this" thread to join them.

The illarion and vista one is redundant to be honest.

ADDED: Put in the 'bag bug' and how to solve it.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Llama wrote:Some of those threads will be confusing. I'll try making some changes to the "Before you post- read this" thread to join them.

The illarion and vista one is redundant to be honest.

ADDED: Put in the 'bag bug' and how to solve it.
Deleted both links. Since you started the "before you post" thread and there is only a couple of additional links to add, would you rather rename it Support FAQ then provide the links added along with any helpful ones after the VBU that crop up? *is good either way*
Llama

Post by Llama »

Allrighty. I changed the name to "Support FAQ and Common Problems. Read me first! "

I'll be keeping it updated as new problems arise.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Llama wrote:Allrighty. I changed the name to "Support FAQ and Common Problems. Read me first! "

I'll be keeping it updated as new problems arise.
Sounds like a plan, will be happy to help if you get busy. :D