Penalties

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Junior Giant

Penalties

Post by Junior Giant »

When I am ghosted, Do I lose a level randomly or in all categories? I ask this because I do not check my color chart often and I don't really see a difference since last time I looked.
BTW, I asked this first in chat but none responded. I hope this is the right way to do so here.
Junior Giant

Re: Penalties

Post by Junior Giant »

OK, my post got moved to a new category but not answered. Why is that?
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I can't find the exact link and hope someone will correct me if mistaken but I believe you loose skill random but averaging one out of three times. I doubt if it is noticeable by checking the color, however it is if an a good day your char has difficulty doing something that previously could do.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Junior Giant wrote:OK, my post got moved to a new category but not answered. Why is that?
Its a single question not a discussion piece, better placed in the newbie section; also it has been answer in this section several times before I believe. Try using the search feature in the forums specifically the Newbie/support sections for specific questions. Its very late/early and many people are tired or sleeping. Do not expect your posts to get an immediate answer just because you want one. Be patient and you'll get an definitive answer (possibly :wink: ) when a Dev or someone else who knows the answer or the link leading to it wakes up .
Junior Giant

Post by Junior Giant »

@ Athian
I never asked for an immediate response.

I just wanted an answer to the question.
Don't take yourself to serious MR. CM Athian.
Zot

Post by Zot »

Junior Giant wrote:When I am ghosted, Do I lose a level randomly or in all categories?
You lose randomly a level.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Considering the double posts I had to delete and the PM's I received it seems very much like you wanted the answer right away. Patient people generally wait, they don't PM's you at three in the morning with
You are a CM, just answer..no need for all this.
after being asked to wait, then try to play games of subterfuge after the said CM goes to bed. Sometimes CM's won't know the exact answer, only Dev's and GM's will perhaps, maybe the occasional player if you don't mind hearsay. We all have different jobs and aren't all privy to the specifics of the system. Rather then give you a guess at 3am a few hours wait for the right answer shouldn't have been hard, apparently I was mistaken.

Anyway if this answer is unsatisfactory here is at least one link I found using the search feature I mentioned http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... ilit=death