Has any character died of old age?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kaidan Firestone

Has any character died of old age?

Post by Kaidan Firestone »

Not in a roleplay fashion but from a technical aspect. I know humans have a fixed age, 80 years or so. Has any character hit that age and "died"? Is there programming to force that death by old age or does nothing come of it?
Athian

Re: Has any character died of old age?

Post by Athian »

There is no programed death, honestly most players vanish before there character ever reach the age of death, unless they started off at a very high age. And Elves of course never die ^^. Lizards live 700 years plus too, none of those will die of old age.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Also illarion is a place full of magic, mighty potions and gods - so a hero which fear the age could maybe find a way to life a bit longer as normal for his race :wink:
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Djironnyma wrote:Also illarion is a place full of magic, mighty potions and gods - so a hero which fear the age could maybe find a way to life a bit longer as normal for his race :wink:
When did Dji become a hero? :o
Felicia Saral

Post by Felicia Saral »

Dji is an elf! :!:
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Yeah but he changed body to live longer or something?
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

33 ingame years we are playing Illarion now - 10 years of reallife! Some very old chars, which were created in situation of their best age or as old ones, could reach their racial limit within the lifespan of the Illarion Game (maybe humans, halflings or dwarves).
Flux

Post by Flux »

I bet you I'm still playing illa by the time my char dies :P . He's already more than twice his original age.