Quote of the day is back

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Po Will

Re: Quote of the day is back

Post by Po Will »

Celdea Luyten: Sere, you should take from poor people..
This place gets better and better :lol:
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

I was reading through some older threads and found this hilarious...
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Magic Academy sadly announces the death of Janitor Hans in an unfortunate cleaning accident while attempting to throw into the garbage, where it belongs, a statue of Pellandria, being crushed in the process.
Janitor As'tiff'ruk takes his place.
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Sonara Stone wrote:I was reading through some older threads and found this hilarious...
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Magic Academy sadly announces the death of Janitor Hans in an unfortunate cleaning accident while attempting to throw into the garbage, where it belongs, a statue of Pellandria, being crushed in the process.
Janitor As'tiff'ruk takes his place.
I still find that hilarious * nod* :lol:
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

w:Joxia Doral: And I will even make you some of my beer..
Joxia Doral raises her voice intentionally
Joxia Doral: I used to b e told it was better than Borgates swill any day.
(531715934)'Orren': To think he still allows us to sit here...
Joxia Doral: hes too drunk to do anything about it
(531715934)'Orren': Good assessment. True too.
Borgate Northoff: Arrr!

Borgate right on que !

Oh and he must know Jox & silverbrand are not quite agreeable ATM...he sold her an empty golblet of mead. :P
Last edited by Joxia Doral on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

Nalzaxx wrote:Elsewhere on the mainland, far away from the lands of Gobaith, another letter arrives. Nalzaxx claps his hands with glee, always eager to recieve such messages, and walks hurridly into his study to open the envelope. He settles himself at his desk and dons his spectacles as the dove which carried the envelope flutters onto the top of a nearby hat stand. He breaks the wax seal and, barely able to contain his glee, begins to read the words within;
"News from Gobaith? Oh my!" he says, an excited glint flickering in his ghostly eyes.
"I wonder what important news heralds from a land I have long since abandoned?"
He reads the letter carefully, occasionally pushing up the spectacles on his face, (which became rather tiresome due to his lack of a nose).
"On the 9th of Tanos year 33 Joxia Doral laid claim to the abandoned settlement of the Nordmark." he reads, his voice rising in pitch with each word. He looks across to the dove atop his hat stand with an incredulous look.
"But it is only the 9th of Tanos today! And Gobaith is many miles away! How has one dove achieved such a feat?" he asks in astonishment as he tries to wrap his brain around the concept. Suddenly he jumps from his desk and grabs for the bird, stuffing it away in a cage and rushing towards his laboratory. After many hours of prodding, probing and examining, he had finally managed to unlock the secrets of the bird's incredible speed and endurance. Setting his goblin slaves to work he toiled many hours recreating the intricacies he had uncovered.

Finally, after many weeks of labour (though it was somehow still only 6 in the afternoon) he stepped back and admired his work.
"Marvelous, from now on messages will only take minutes to reach their destination. I shall call this great invention...e-quail."
And thus had Nalzaxx unearthed how former inhabitants of Gobaith heard, from many hundreds of miles away, the latest developments of the land within mere minutes.
Outstanding.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Grokk wrote:
Nalzaxx wrote:Elsewhere on the mainland, far away from the lands of Gobaith, another letter arrives. Nalzaxx claps his hands with glee, always eager to recieve such messages, and walks hurridly into his study to open the envelope. He settles himself at his desk and dons his spectacles as the dove which carried the envelope flutters onto the top of a nearby hat stand. He breaks the wax seal and, barely able to contain his glee, begins to read the words within;
"News from Gobaith? Oh my!" he says, an excited glint flickering in his ghostly eyes.
He reads the letter carefully, occasionally pushing up the spectacles on his face, (which became rather tiresome due to his lack of a nose).
"On the 9th of Tanos year 33 Joxia Doral laid claim to the abandoned settlement of the Nordmark." he reads, his voice rising in pitch with each word. He looks across to the dove atop his hat stand with an incredulous look.
"But it is only the 9th of Tanos today! And Gobaith is many miles away! How has one dove achieved such a feat?" he asks in astonishment as he tries to wrap his brain around the concept. Suddenly he jumps from his desk and grabs for the bird, stuffing it away in a cage and rushing towards his laboratory. After many hours of prodding, probing and examining, he had finally managed to unlock the secrets of the bird's incredible speed and endurance. Setting his goblin slaves to work he toiled many hours recreating the intricacies he had uncovered.

Finally, after many weeks of labour (though it was somehow still only 6 in the afternoon) he stepped back and admired his work.
"Marvelous, from now on messages will only take minutes to reach their destination. I shall call this great invention...e-quail."
And thus had Nalzaxx unearthed how former inhabitants of Gobaith heard, from many hundreds of miles away, the latest developments of the land within mere minutes.
Outstanding.
Beat me to it ya bugger :lol:
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Grokk wrote:

Outstanding.
Hilarious
Vayne

Post by Vayne »

quote="Grokk"]

Outstanding.[/quote]

Damn. I spat food over myself when I read this. Love it though :)
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Qeewee wrote:
Grokk wrote:

Outstanding.
Hilarious
Amazing.
Tinya

Post by Tinya »

After reading a certain RP thread:

Vic: Is pissed.
Vic: Is REALLY pissed.

:lol:
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Shannon says:
Your not mad still at me?
matesson@gmail.com says:
depends...
matesson@gmail.com says:
you got beer?
Shannon says:
*hands him a beer*
matesson@gmail.com says:
illl think about it :P
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

(49528597)! Athian: tsk tsk...this is hairy..
Kaidan Firestone: you should fold
Kaidan Firestone: (( but dont really say fold!))
(49528597) Athian: I think you should..
(49528597) Athian: check
Melissa: Seat 1 checks.
Melissa: Seat 3, it is your turn.
Kaidan Firestone: ((if you dont want too, dont ever say fold in a sentence when it is your turn))
Melissa: Seat 3 folds.
Melissa: Seat 1 wins 54.15.
Kaidan Firestone: f***
Kaidan Firestone

Post by Kaidan Firestone »

That was not funny.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Korwin wrote:
(49528597)! Athian: tsk tsk...this is hairy..
Kaidan Firestone: you should fold
Kaidan Firestone: (( but dont really say fold!))
(49528597) Athian: I think you should..
(49528597) Athian: check
Melissa: Seat 1 checks.
Melissa: Seat 3, it is your turn.
Kaidan Firestone: ((if you dont want too, dont ever say fold in a sentence when it is your turn))
Melissa: Seat 3 folds.
Melissa: Seat 1 wins 54.15.
Kaidan Firestone: f***
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Kaidan Firestone wrote:That was not funny.
Oh, I beg to differ...
Athian

Post by Athian »

Sonara Stone wrote:
Kaidan Firestone wrote:That was not funny.
Oh, I beg to differ...
I don't know about Kaiden and Orren but i nearly laughed myself into an aneurysm, thanks for the free money ^^
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Kaidan Firestone: The only mage here is a pregnant woman.. I am mildly alarmed..
LMAO
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

take a look at the board and gets a bit angry and disappionted about that her decicions had been questioned and rips the parchment that ferin wrote away before anyone else can read it
ahh, where are those good old days when one had just to say something outlandish and never be questioned... :lol:
Matron

Post by Matron »

Junior Giant wrote:I hope the RP's win over the PG's, this is probably just an empty hope.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Matron wrote:
Junior Giant wrote:I hope the RP's win over the PG's, this is probably just an empty hope.
har har, he hab hope in da communty ob rp'ers? :lol:
:roll:
Matron

Post by Matron »

The Kingdom celebrates it's great King who has again achieved a glorious victory.
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

The victory over .. noone.
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

All dressed up and no one to kill. What? No beer, women, or coin? Thats not how you run a war. Where is the *grumbles as they wander off* :x
Matron

Post by Matron »

Großes Siegespicknick in Kumdah/Big victory picnic in Kumdah
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Meeting in Bane between Retlak and Tialdin.

'Retlak' grunts.
Tialdin koffs
Tialdin: you again?
'Retlak': Are you still here?
'Retlak': I thought i told you to leave my town.
Tialdin: i thoght we have said to leave the town
Tialdin: hmm
Tialdin: i think it could be a long discussion
'Retlak': Yes it could
'Retlak': should we go our own ways?
Tialdin: or we make a compromiss
Tialdin: we leave the town together i am ready with my business here
'Retlak': Fine by me.
Tialdin: good
Tialdin: so we found a solution
'Retlak': Yes

And shoulder on shoulder they leave the town....
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

And shoulder on shoulder they leave the town....
And they make such a cute couple. :roll:
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

'Paddy'O': sure you dont want a grape?
'Paddy'O' tries his best to be seductive as he eats one

This made me laugh so hard.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Skull': Meh lub this town
:lol:

Skull was brilliant tonight, shame Ortegs comrades weren't there though, would'a been interesting :twisted:
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Orteg? GERRON'S SON? Where is that guy?
Matron

Post by Matron »

Tyl Reinayor wrote:Besonderer Dank geht an Djironnyma für ein langes und intensives Gespräch.