how do i learn alcemy and magic

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

themonk

how do i learn alcemy and magic

Post by themonk »

ive met many interesting characters and they all say join the furom if you wan a teacher well here i am, my character is gurk :D
Rogan Thorgrim

Re: how do i learn alcemy and magic

Post by Rogan Thorgrim »

Post in the guild threads, either the druid or magic academy one. And post in character, you will be ignored otherwise.
Skamato

Post by Skamato »

Owain

Post by Owain »

Unfortunatly you cannot learn both.
You will have to make a charater who goes for druidism or Magic though the druids may be hard to find. (Though to save time I suggest arranging a meeting via their guild board. A word to the wise, both are a very VERY long road and especially Druidism will have you pulling out your hair and poisoning yourself on a daily basis.) That being said Druidism and Magic are both on par with the grinding of skills as it takes weeks if not months of constant training/brewing with minor results though Druids are rather secretive and pretty much wander alone in the woods.
Just please please don't be one of them ones who can fight, smith, glassblow, brew, carpentry, goldsmith, grind gems :P

I would however suggest druidism as it is very rewarding, though it will cost alot in the beginning.
Owain

Post by Owain »

Tip: Never trust a druid. :P I think you just found that out, my little pocket dragon.
themonk

Post by themonk »

Very funny at least you called me a dragon and not a lizard :mrgreen: i will choose my path and enjoy them 2 silvercoins :twisted: