*A piece of parchment is hammered into the walls of bane*

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Po Will

*A piece of parchment is hammered into the walls of bane*

Post by Po Will »

A normal sized Hobbit can be seen moving from spot to spot within the town of Trolls Bane, stamping pieces of parchment into doors and walls. He could be heard mumbling about Long legs having no respect, that Gynks make perfect weapons and that he wont be slow to throw one at a would be attacker. If one were to read the parchment he carries, they would find this:

Let it be known, if any user of the magic arts casts a spell near my person, insinuates threats against me. I will strike back if indeed it comes to this. I need not stress the seriousness of this warning.
~Sere~

Smiling happily to himself, the Hobbit moves back to his spot at the fire place which he was rudely disturbed near.
Copper Dragon

Re: *A piece of parchment is hammered into the walls of bane

Post by Copper Dragon »

Is that spells directed at you or spells in general? Like a fire to see by and warm your self or to feed the mage or to heal another? What about friends that are mages? Are they safe from attack if they ask first?
Po Will

Re: *A piece of parchment is hammered into the walls of bane

Post by Po Will »

Yet another piece of parchment appears, a small Hobbit working for the original placing this piece

Obviously harmful spells directed at my person, I have no problem with people doing useful things with their runes... but attacks on or near my person will not be tolerated.

~Sere~