Building a Grindstone in Varshikar

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cascarrabias

Building a Grindstone in Varshikar

Post by Cascarrabias »

Thanks for the oil press, you can delete the post if you want.
Last edited by Cascarrabias on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Djironnyma

Re: Building a Grindstone in Varshikar

Post by Djironnyma »

One one hand the reason is that there is no real work on the map, on the other hand is that until today nobody ask (ig) for a grindstone.

If you want a grindstone your char should ask the government of varshikar, they should help you :wink:
Cascarrabias

Post by Cascarrabias »

OK, find a government official.. Is that anything like finding a mage that teach magic? Cause if that's the case, I found the answer to number 4
Llama

Post by Llama »

Cascarrabias wrote:OK, find a government official.. Is that anything like finding a mage that teach magic? Cause if that's the case, I found the answer to number 4
Hahaha, I like you. You're cool.

Added: Grindstone? The thingy you use to get wheat? In the desert?
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Cascarrabias wrote:OK, find a government official.. Is that anything like finding a mage that teach magic? Cause if that's the case, I found the answer to number 4
:lol: Is your character Mingus? He asked about this IG right after a goverment official left.
Cascarrabias

Post by Cascarrabias »

Llama wrote:Added: Grindstone? The thingy you use to get wheat? In the desert?
No, the thingy to get oil, the flour one(millstone) is already present and accounted for, and yeah in the desert but I didn't put it there so don't look at me for the logic.
Qeewee wrote::lol: Is your character Mingus? He asked about this IG right after a goverment official left.
Isn't that always the case, when you come for business they're either out to lunch or have gone home early.. freak'n Government and their bankers hours.. Next you'll be telling me, it's their Tee time and their appointment book is full till the end of next year. What is this? Real Life??!
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Cascarrabias wrote:
Qeewee wrote::lol: Is your character Mingus? He asked about this IG right after a goverment official left.
Isn't that always the case, when you come for business they're either out to lunch or have gone home early.. freak'n Government and their bankers hours.. Next you'll be telling me, it's their Tee time and their appointment book is full till the end of next year. What is this? Real Life??!
if you arent willing to wait a day or to until you meet someone ig you should use the PM-system of the board.
Cascarrabias

Post by Cascarrabias »

Djironnyma wrote:if you arent willing to wait a day or to until you meet someone ig you should use the PM-system of the board.
I guess my dry satyrical humor doesn't translate well into German. Sorry, my bad, I just wrote this up to inform the locals, if it gets placed on the map, excellent, if not oh well, we'll all have to go press our oil at Bane town. And I always like to have fun with the replies, so don't take all the stuff I write serious. Maybe the first posting but all the others will more likely be poking fun.