Favourite memory?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gildon

Favourite memory?

Post by Gildon »

What was your favourite memory in your whole Illarion career? With any char.

I can't remember a specific one, but one was with Rankor when I was trying to jump Orren unawares on one of my first days, and rob him, just to have my ass handed to me. It was hilarious and Rankor still wants to get his revenge to this day (probably won't happen).
Blay

Post by Blay »

The first two days of the abduction (Sirius->Kaira) were awesome.
Furthermore, I like the murder of Sheela (around three years ago I think)
The time in the thieves guild controlled by Daradur was funny as well.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

#W LA TARANTULA
Flux

Post by Flux »

There are so very many memories that were absolutely epic, I really can't place my finger on one. I can name large series of events that were particularly awesome, but I think just purely on humour "What's a Malachín?" is right up there.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Meriel Pelith
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Kaja Wolfagen! And my old characters, I miss my old characters.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

I MISS LILES
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Conspiring with Gryphius...
Anon of D'Athen

Post by Anon of D'Athen »

When I played Sarien the elf and hung out with Wolf and his gang. Damn, I miss those times. Everyone was a good role-player and very in depth in description and character background. *sighs*
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

The time with Shadar el'Rondar, my first char...also the time with Rekarafi...
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

My old char, Olaf, in the tavern with Idrandal and Sssari. Crazy stuff. >_> :lol:

I also liked the times when Greenbriar was flooded with people after Troll's Bane was taken, Sam had good times there too.
Aeeriss

Post by Aeeriss »

The time I pk'd Zot :P
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

I miss hanging out all evening and whispering in OOC with everyone out by the mining area before they removed the ever important depot.

I also miss onionball.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

When KoG & the Temple were both very active.

When Dain terrorized Bane on a daily basis almost

When Jox first met Avalyon

And I have to agree w/ Anon about Wolf, good times there...which for Jox included Mattin.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

There are too many to list so I will just list the earliest I remember which is mainly of the chars that seemed to always be ig and around available for RP....the Knights of Kallahorn when Trolls Bane was always active and good RP could be found just walking through the town i.e. Stephen Rothman, Arameh, Mark, Dain as a Page :wink: , Matholamew (LOTS of fun times with the char!), Dantagon, Gildon de Vymont, Deuce, Nerisella, Miru, Ranger, Mason Tremont, Lady Samantha Meryadelesm, Duchan, Azuros, Rainny, Romel, Dusty, Ayla. I know I have missed some!

Oh.. almost forgot Retlak terrorizing anyone that strayed from the town... he chased Achae through the fields once!
Anon of D'Athen

Okay, yeah, sorta forgot about Mattin since I never deleted him. Likely.. he's my favorite character of all time. All the fun with the Temple people, especially Joxia. Man, so sad to think back. Which I had known about logging the files back then!
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

I miss gossiping with Brendan Mason. =D
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

heh..my favourite memory...hmmmmm.... well, i remember when Wolf the thief was around all the action that was going on and such , the rothmans attempt at seizing power in trollsbane, the time my character Ram Grimskalle "rode" with the Grovestriders, Joxia who banged a halfling and got a shield of sky for it..before that she banged Wolf the thief and made a bebbeh with him, which i think was very good roleplaying on both sides :) my brain prevents me from remembering every character and such..but every orc in the orc clan when Rugh'Toh was around, i still find my self grinning when i think about the things we did and talked about .. when i played Snushi my lizard and we had the fishing contest..illaheroin, illaheroin indeed. :) more then one memory here, but you know...maybe i should start taking screen shots as well? hmmmmm.... all good memories...let's go make some more memories! :D
Kaelyn Ianale

Post by Kaelyn Ianale »

Would definitely have to say that some of my absolutely best Illa memories come from the time KoG were truly active. Ayla, Jorokar and Dantagon were epic together and always shall be. I miss the entire group.

And with Kae, I remember the good if dramatic days with Aeridor. Like when he poisoned Tristan and made her watch.. >_> Can't really beat the quality of that role-play for all the gore that was involved. Others I had great fun with were Konrad and the other gypsies, Gregory Hardcast.. All that really spent good time with Kaelyn. Ah, and Wolf and Phoenix too! Fun times. xD
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

Blay wrote:The first two days of the abduction (Sirius->Kaira) were awesome.
=)
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

The very old gang with Hagen von Rabenfells, John Irenicus, Gwynnether, Galim, and and and whom i can't remember sadly enough. Good old days of a wild western style RP where the good guys had really still been the good guys and the evil once didn't changed sides like their underpants. Every few days.
Were also the times when we still had hard punishment for criminals. And not those flower stuff today ;). I remember when we burned the tratorious dwarf who worked for Darlok on a stack, hehehe....

Or when Fooser got banned for setting fire to the town and insulted us from the other side of the river.

And the orc hoard roaming the isle once a year. We all gathered to defend Trollsbane and Salathe, or was it Muten roshi, used chests to block them while killing the orc npc's with waraxes ^.^. After this chests were changed very quickly ;)

I also like to remember when Galim, a dwarven smith who was a bit warrior and a highpriest using magic, got sourrounded by 4 strong orc warriors who wanted to rough him up. I simply #med how his prieststaff started to glow in a dangerous red and with a cold smirk I asked the orcs if they are really sure what they are doing here...and the bluff worked! I wouldnt have stand a chance against a single one of them *laughs*

Good old times ^.^
Talathiel

Post by Talathiel »

Shandariel el Lysanthrai wrote:The very old gang with Hagen von Rabenfells, John Irenicus, Gwynnether, Galim, and and and whom i can't remember sadly enough. Good old days of a wild western style RP where the good guys had really still been the good guys and the evil once didn't changed sides like their underpants. Every few days.
Were also the times when we still had hard punishment for criminals. And not those flower stuff today ;). I remember when we burned the tratorious dwarf who worked for Darlok on a stack, hehehe....

Or when Fooser got banned for setting fire to the town and insulted us from the other side of the river.

And the orc hoard roaming the isle once a year. We all gathered to defend Trollsbane and Salathe, or was it Muten roshi, used chests to block them while killing the orc npc's with waraxes ^.^. After this chests were changed very quickly ;)

I also like to remember when Galim, a dwarven smith who was a bit warrior and a highpriest using magic, got sourrounded by 4 strong orc warriors who wanted to rough him up. I simply #med how his prieststaff started to glow in a dangerous red and with a cold smirk I asked the orcs if they are really sure what they are doing here...and the bluff worked! I wouldnt have stand a chance against a single one of them *laughs*

Good old times ^.^
I miss Galim. And Hagen.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

RPing with characters like Stephen Rothman, having W.E. and Nalzaxx roaming about the place... learning magic in the old system, etc. Sigh... it did hook me 5 years ago, after all. Been periodically returning ever since.

Edit: Fooser! Onionball! Disputes about who owned whose tail! And trying to explain (or avoid explaining?) the lizard reproductive system to a creepy girl whose name I -think- was Mary, but not sure.
Alnor

Post by Alnor »

Hmm... let me think... cybering with Dji in his big mighty castle?

errr... no...

cybering with Shandariel and Klurk? uhm... no

cybering with Rothman? urrr... nope.

Ah, now I got it: RP with Borgate!

...just to spice things up here in the lazy forum
:? 8)
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Kl'urk cybered with you? o_O

Why can't I remember that????
Joris X

Post by Joris X »

Shandariel el Lysanthrai wrote:Kl'urk cybered with you? o_O
Oh good Lord, I thought this was kid-friendly too, here.

Isn't cybering against the rules anyway?

Also, I read about a thieves guild. Where?!?! I wanna play! :D
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Kaelyn Ianale wrote:Would definitely have to say that some of my absolutely best Illa memories come from the time KoG were truly active. Ayla, Jorokar and Dantagon were epic together and always shall be. I miss the entire group.

And with Kae, I remember the good if dramatic days with Aeridor. Like when he poisoned Tristan and made her watch.. >_> Can't really beat the quality of that role-play for all the gore that was involved. Others I had great fun with were Konrad and the other gypsies, Gregory Hardcast.. All that really spent good time with Kaelyn. Ah, and Wolf and Phoenix too! Fun times. xD
Holy Cr- err I mean..... uhh...

Anyway, THATS how Jon knows you! I couldnt figurw it out for the life of me because I was certain Jon had known you fairly well sometime, I just couldnt place it.

Phew. Problem solved. I miss PO Tristan Caine though. When he, Dariu, and Jon would get together it would behilarious when someone would say "Mr. Kain/Caine/Cain" and we'd all respond....

I also miss the PO's of Fayne Bridgewater/Furnir/Rothman, Luc De Paul (He also played Valgor I think), and so many more.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Was reminded today of someone I feel should be mentioned here. Logrin Parr.

And then High Priest Surian(m)? and Nerian Finera
Anon of D'Athen

I LOVED Logrin, XD
Whatever happened to that coot?
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Definitely Fooser and Logrin, Alytys Lamar, Siltarus, Conner, Silas, the halfling Pia.. *sighs*