Legends of Illarion: Art Contest hints?

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

PilTheGrim

Legends of Illarion: Art Contest hints?

Post by PilTheGrim »

Hey @all
first I want to say THANK YOU for creating Legends of Illarion, I'm having a great time playing this little piece of art.
But there's something I can't figure out.. how to win the art contest. Can i please have any hints on solving this puzzle?

I tried it many times, using the method "make-a-matching-picture" (for example a small person should be a dwarf, or if there's a sword in one hand there should be a shield in the other one) but there are still so many possibilities.. Or are there hints from cosma and sabrina that I didn't realise? Is there more than one way to solve the puzzle?
and, most important: Am I on the right way to solve it? What do you think? Can you please give me some hints?

Thanks in advance :)
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Thanks and I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

You are very much on the right track to winning the art contest. Basically you can win the art contest by trying to draw one of 4 gods with different themes. Most of the drawing choices you get are closely related to each theme of the gods, although 1 or 2 might be more subjective. If you're not a regular Illarion player, those 4 gods are:

Malachin the God of Battle and Hunting
Sirani the God of Love and Pleasure
Irmorom the God of Craftsmanship and Trade
Moshran the God of Blood and Bones

You can get more information about these gods and their themes on the Illarion homepage section about gods.

If you're still stuck, the answer to drawing Malachin is below in order of the choices you must pick:

Malachin: 1,2,4,1,1,3,2,2,1
Also, I just realized you only need to pick 7 correctly out of 9 items to successfully draw a god.