VERY2 COOL GAMES!!

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

raikenjenova

VERY2 COOL GAMES!!

Post by raikenjenova »

:D :D :D
Legends of Illarion, I've playing'em several times!
The graphic and sounds is SO cool :D
:shock: :shock: :shock:
But, some logic just cannot solved by skip puzzles :|
So that I just can solve it myself in 3 days, what a pain =_=

Anyway, To Dyluck, the Headmaster of Magic Academy :)
Please add some cool-featured VIDEOS when posting the new one, okay?
I like the scenes between Dyluck and Sabrina.
It's touching anyway T_To

I will began to make my own novel story and visualized it, too...
Thanks, Dyluck :D
Best regard to thou and other one. :)
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Thank you very much for your support.

Yes some of the later puzzles cannot be bypassed by the skip function. This was mostly because the time and effort required for me to add those options would delay the game too much, and it didn't seem worth it to me. I figured that if players made it almost to the end anyways, then they would not give up on the puzzles so easily, and they could always ask me for help if necessary. Feel free to ask me for help in any area.

I currently have no plans to create another game. If you are planning to make your own game, I wish you the best of luck and hope you have fun with it.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

I haven't commented yet but the game is awesome. The only things that got on my nerves was dodging those damn birds and the fact that I had to start again when I realized I hadn't pg'd enough to pass the epic battle in chapter 4. Other than that it was brilliant, really inspires you to play illarion and create some interesting new stories. Badmosche and Galadria were the friggin pwners. Shi Long should have powergamed more he was a bit of a n00b :lol:
Poke

Post by Poke »

Chapter 12th Final Battle is epicness and the prequel to The Legends of Illarion 2 the story of the Gods and we'll see Dyluck's true name as Petranor Dyluck's True name in the Legends of Illarion 2 shall be revealed and the Reason for Moshran to be evil soon maybe at the next of the Illarion serise this will be [SPOILER]Dyluck's turn to be evil and so as Sabrina i wish they'll have their own Children that'll match Moshran's and Elara's Children[ After the LOI2 i can't just wait for another LOI3 witch maybe turns dyluck evil XD Dyluck will be epic as a final boss! :D

Sorry if i post so much Spoilers! :D