Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Town Guard of TB

Post by Town Guard of TB »

Ruler of Troll's Bane:
Salkmarien Prince Anarius

Duke Geralt Devan
Duke Roland Ross

Members of the Town Guard: (updated)
Captain:
Sir Edwin Ythryn (Military Advisor)

Guards:
Squire Kenfric Shalpert (Recruiter)
Squire Tirrend Skye
Page Anon D'Athen
Zach Dawson
Olorin
Etherim Mingil
Darius Kain
Last edited by Town Guard of TB on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Town Guard of TB

OOC Note: This Topic is about proclamations of the 'Town Guard'. This is no place for discussions about the posts in here. Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send me a PM. Please do not spam this topic.
PopQuiz

Current Wanted List

Post by PopQuiz »

Guard attacked! Correction
The following are wanted in connection with that.
Jefferson Gray (attacked guard) 25 silver bounty
Estelwen (thief and accomplice) 10 silver bounty
Falyara (accomplice, arson) 10 silver bounty
Last edited by PopQuiz on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I am curious as to who has issued these bounties and as to where the money to pay these shall be coming from.

~Lord Roland Ross,
Duke of Trollsbane~
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

The crimes by Alex are paid for, he is freed from being wanted by Trollsbane.
Town Guard of TB

Current wanted list:

Jefferson Gray (attacked guard) 25 silver bounty
Estelwen (thief and accomplice) 10 silver bounty
Falyara (accomplice, arson) 10 silver bounty
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

It saddens my peace seeking heart that I have to write a warning to the honorable guard of Trollsbane about an imposture and a crime which happened the last days. But this can't be kept quiet.

It appeared that a man wearing a full salkamaerian armor and a salkamaerian full helmet covering his face arrived on Vanima, claiming to be a knight sent by the Prince to keep an eye on the Elder election. He claimed that his name is "Zach". He draw a sword on our land and tried causing troubles in the name of the salkamaerian Prince. When I encountered that man again, I met him before already, I recognized his voice and his way to move as the one of Alexander Knight. When I spoke to him he quickly retreated. Soon after that he came back without the armor, claiming that he had nothing to do with that. We sent him away from our isle for his doing and his attempt to cause troubles on our land.

Later than, we had to hear from an elfess new to our isle that this man, Alexander Knight, has attacked her and a halfling in Trollsbane, for claiming that he was the one comming to Vanima as a salkamaerian knight. He has wounded the two dangerously, so that they were in need of the holy cross. After this crime he threaten them that he will do this to them again and again. As many times as he wants.

It is my wish to warn the guards of Trollsbane before that imposture which is clearly an attempt to discredit the salkamaerian troops and the town of Trollsbane in other settlements of Gobaith. Furthermore that man, Alexander Knight, committed a terrible crime on your land when he attacked two helpless bystanders, which weren't able at all to defend themselfs. One of them even new to our isle, having arrived just recently.

I hope this warning will be of help to avoid further damage and troubles which may be a danger for the peace on Gobaith. Furthermore it is our wish to see this crime punished. It is unforgivable when an experienced warrior draws his sword against two helpless bystanders, even newcommers to our isle.

May the five guard your path.

Sincerly,

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~

*an addition got write under the paper*

I spoke with the elfess being attacked by him, and she told me about the crime. I got her approval to write this words
Last edited by Shandariel el Lysanthrai on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

*Alexander reads the board and quickly writes his own notice on there*
Perhaps Shandariel you would like to get your facts right before making a even bigger fool of yourself.
I did not wear such and i would not dare do such a thing on Vanima, and as for the attack. One of them was in need of the holy cross, yet you speak of them as unexperianced, yet one of them carried dual poisoned daggers which struck me, making me need minor medical attention, and i then spoke with both of them and resolved our differences without further violence. So perhaps it would be wise as to let people speak for themselfves as it would do you no favours with the coming elder election to see you acting without someones word and knowledge.

If the guards wish to verify please speak to...
Halfling: Pockets
Elfess: Khaeos

~Alexander Knight
~Free man
zda

Post by zda »

*a man wering a black robe with black hair coming from under his hood walks up to the bored and reads the parchments and then pins something to the bored an dwalks away*

miss. Shandariel el Lysanthrai. i am Zach i would not fight in vanima i do not come there unless looking for some one. i have been in bane the past few days. so it could not have been me there doing that i also do not were salkamarian armor i have some but i do not were it i am ethere were ing my usual guard armor of my elven.

Zach dawson
orgis

Post by orgis »

reads along chuckling all the while then writes a short note

It may be needed for the record that the Elfess in name has threatened to "toss me" over a hedge and has threatened me with death once, the elfess by all means seems to be causing trouble wherever she goes. She has even pulled a blade on Alex without reason, unless by some account that the few of us missed, has she become judge and head chopper of the island?

~~Seredoc Freespirt~~
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

A fat little halfling pops up from the brush, looks around and quickly runs to the board. Reading the notes posted he starts to giggle, " I did it again, just arrived and already my names on the board " He hastily scribbles a note, pins it up and runs away.

I was there I saw it. That Alexander was abusing that Khaeos. She is very difficult to be sure, but still, so I tried to help. Then he started to abuse me, and yes i did have a poison dagger, but it is something I just found, and am still learning to use. I am not a fighter. Then he must of brained me good cause my memory is not good but blood covered my eyes, all I saw was red. He says we settled things but I just said that so I could live. This Alex is a very mean man and I hope not to see him, unless he is swinging from a rope.

Pockets
Alexander Knight

*Alexander reads the note and shakes his head sighing "Why is it always me."
Pockets.
Although i admit i attacked you it was wihin reason, you drew daggers and repeatedly said to me "You will have to fight me first" or something along them lines, i merely followed your wish and fought until i knocked you to the ground.
I then even helped you up and shook hands with you and offered you my friendship.
Where i come from, my word is my honour and a handshake is as good as written decree and i am sure the guards will agree due to half of the being Salkamaerian.
I again give you my apologies and extend my friendship as i do not want trouble.

Further note i have payed for all my crimes in Trolls Bane to Kenfric the guard and i believe this incident happened before i payed for my crimes. So on technicality i cannot be punished for crimes i have already payed for.

A witness to the peace offering is a man named Martin Grayton
And Samara Arannir also witnessed me going to the hospital where the Elfess was to make sure she was okay and to offer her my friendship and i also gave Belessar Elnyaram thread, bandages and a whole new set of clothing to treat the Elfess and he too saw how rude she was to me.

She also threatened a man named Altrix as he tried to defuse the situation and calm her down

Witnesses for that incident are: S'rrt K'shire, Seredoc, Dahinar Sharpeye, Nelson

~Alexander Knight
Town Guard of TB

Ruler of Troll's Bane:
Salkmarien Prince Anarius

Duke Geralt Devan
Duke Roland Ross

Members of the Town Guard: (updated)
Captain:
Sir Edwin Ythryn (Military Advisor)

Guards:
Squire Kenfric Shalpert (Recruiter)
Squire Tirrend Skye
Page Anon D'Athen
Zach Dawson
Olorin
Etherim Mingil
Darius Kain
Dante
zda

Post by zda »

-=Crime Report=-

I, Zach Dawson walked into a shop on the 23 Findos to find an Orc by the name of Murgo threatening Mister Alexander Knight and an unknown Elf, his words were along the lines of "I will smash your face" when he followed up the violent words by headbutting Alexander causing minor lacerations to his forehead. Soon after a unknown Man ran into the area where this happened and told me that the Orc was threatening a Woman by the name of Iris Sapphira.
Alexander, being the nearest to the door ran out and pushed the Orc away and told him to leave when the Orc refused and told many of the people gathered at the fire that he was going to claim us all as slaves to the tribe especially focusing his efforts on Seredoc Brushgather Freespirt. It is there we met the Elf Whisper who told me that if anything was to happen he would assist me, as would Alexander.

It was then we met Mister Brer Beothach who seemed to be fueling the Orc's anger and even added his own insults to the innocents. I asked the Brer if i could kindly have a word when he ran around me telling me i should "Get naked" and follow the Orc.
He then proceeded to throw insults at both Myself, Alexander and Whisper even going as far as calling Whisper a 'Greater Demon' which is when i had enough.
We followed the guilty part outside where Murgo the Orc and a Man names Gerron had a spar and Brer entered town again.
Following i asked him again to put clothes on and he refused drawing a blade when Alexander forcefully stopped him and i proceeded to tie him up and took him towards the jail all the time followed by Murgo who kept asking "Where we were taking his slave". Alexander again offered to stay behind to stop the Orc from following which he did as i took Brer to the Jail.
After taking him there Alexander and Whisper waited outsiide as i took Brer to his cell and started to untie him, this is when Brer bolted for the exit and if it was not for Alexander coming down to check see if i was okay that Brer would of escaped.
After a bit of a wrestle we both managed to get the still naked man into his cell without further disruption and after a stern talking to he agreed to put on some clothes and rethink how he spoke to guards in the near future.

Yours faithfully

~Guard Zach Dawson
orgis

Post by orgis »

Is torn off by the censorship of the Town guard
Last edited by orgis on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Dear Guards,

I strongly recommend you release Brer immediatly. You see, he has not only sacrificed a large portion of his life for the town, but also his sanity long long ago. Once upon a time before most of you had ever arrived upon this island there was an incident, in which Brer was captured and tortured for a long time, because he held information that would, infact, destroy the entire area of Troll's Bane, and much further than that. The entire island would have been swallowed by darkness, but he did not say those things. Up until the very momment his mind cracked, he was the wisest man on the island, and still may be when he comes out of his madness, temporarily. And usually, in his madness, he still proves a point. Holding him in a cell will not only not 'assist' the situation, but will open up the wounds once more. And, if you care to actually pay attention to the history books you will find he has left a long mark in it, for Troll's Bane. If you have any sense of descency left, you will release the man and treat him like you would any other elderly man. With respect and dignity.

Thank you,
Artimer Fault.
zda

Post by zda »

he was like i said i let him go . he is free
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I would like to request a list of charges brought against the ex-governor of Trollsbane, Brer Beothach.

~Lord Roland Ross~
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

I request you all hold your tongues because I'm tired of holding them for you!

Truth time! This Zach Dawson fellow, he's a liar! This is how it went down. I was worshipping the Tall Green One, as should so all you until you understand why. Well, he was out on spar and this man threatens me that the next time he sees me I will be dead. I think this may have been Tasty Cake, which may be Zach Dawson, he never gave a name. Anyway, this tasty cake fellow decided it would be fun to challenge me to a duel. Knowing that this tasty cake would crumble to my might, I declined. When I went back in town, he and this man tied me up and dragged me through town and knocked me over a few good times. Not only until the savior Altrix came to my rescue with his sinewy muscles and well built frame.

I never ONCE agreed to put some clothes on.

So thats that,

Brer Beothach the Godmen
Alexander Knight

It was I who threatened you Brer as you were fueling the Orc's anger and disrespected the guard, my friend and Myself.
I feel it should be a law to bare too much skin because we would not like an elderly man to shake his bits at us.
Although you may be respected and honoured by some, to me you are a fool and need to be locked away for the atrocities you spoke to Whisper, Zach and Myself.
For the record, whisper is not a Greater Demon he is an Elf.

So i personally think Mr Brer should be charged and fined for the following:

Indecent exposure.
Verbal assault of the Town Guard.
Breaching the peace.

~Alexander Knight
The note gets ripped down by Kenfric
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seori

Post by Seori »

~~
Last edited by Seori on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

That Greater Demon made a deal with me! He told me he would quit calling me a heretic if I stopped calling him a Greater Demon. I had not called him such that day!

Lies upon lies!

-Brer
Alexander Knight

Seori

If he entices an Orc who then goes of to physically attack, threaten and enslave many people, i feel that this man is no better than the criminals we have held in our cell.
Perhaps it would be wise to keep this individual as far away from Bane as possible before he offends again and the Guard will be forced to arrest him or deal out a hefty fine.

~Alexander Knight
The note gets ripped down by Kenfric
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Listen,

I'm amazing. End of discussion!

Brer Beothach The Godmen
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Concerning the topic of Alex attacking an elfess and apparently the halfling Pockets.. I talked to the witnesses, Whom I won't say who are just in case( unless you want your name written, then tell me), and the victim. They say that Pockets actually maddened or attacked Alex first, and the elven victim has forgiven him, not wanting any charges put on him.

Squire Tirrend Skye,
Quartermaster of the Knighthood,
Town Guard of Troll's Bane
[/i]
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

How dare you all treat Brer Beothach, known genius and former governor of Trollsbane, in such a disgraceful way?

F
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

~A guard walks up to the board and removes all notices by the notorious criminal Alexander Knight, along with several others (Fooser. Pyrrho, Seori, and orgis which posted after the last crime report of Zach) ((this board is for guards, not for just any random thing the rest of you want to argue))~

People of Troll's Bane
Do not be fooled by Alexander Knight. He is not a guard, though he has been pretending to be one. Feel free to make a citizen's arrest of him if you see him doing this. You may hand out the Justice you see fit to him, if you can't find a guard or town official to hand him over to. He is a notorious criminal in Troll's Bane who has no respect for any authority.
Squire Kenfric Shalpert
Alexander Knight

Alexander walks past and sighs as he see's Kenfrics notice and puts one up on his own

Alexander chuckles as he signs his name and walk off, nodding to one of the Salkamaerian guards as if they were old friends
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

~Kenfric walks to the board, sees more trash and tears it off, throws it in the fire and watches it butn to an ash.~

((Don't post here again PO Alexander unless given permission by PO Kenfric. And please everyone else, don't ignore that his letter is now gone, so you never saw it.))
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

The Prince makes his way toward the board and puts up a note. He is accompanied by two Salkamaerian guards, as well as his Guard Captain Edwin Ythyrn.

Dear citizens,

Alexander Knight is permanently banned from the Prince's lands. If you do see him upon the lands, please inform the guard. They will have him locked up.

I hope his incursions weren't too troublesome to you,

- Prince Anarius of Lonewood
Ruler over Trolls Bane and Prince of Salkamar

~ Edwin Ythyrn
Captain of the Guard