Rat von Tol Vanima ~ Councilor from Tol Vanima

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Saril

Rat von Tol Vanima ~ Councilor from Tol Vanima

Post by Saril »

Hier an diesem Anschlag können Vorschläge für geeignete Anwärter auf einen Sitz im zukünftigen Rat von Tol Vanima gemacht werden. Für den Rat aufgestellt sind:
  • Handwerker: Shenandrea
    Krieger: Shenandrea, Caelianna
    Gelehrte: Saril, Melody

für jedweden freien Platz: Drakon

Saril
Last edited by Saril on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Saril

Post by Saril »

Ich schlage Shenandrea für den Sitz der Krieger oder den Sitz der Handwerker vor.

Nicht nur das viele Elfen ihr vertrauen, nein sie ist auch eine erfahrene Kämpferin. So stritt sie einst für die Stadt Greenbriar als Wache und hat an der Seite dieser starken Mannen so manchen Kampf bestanden. Außerdem ist sie in vielen Handwerken bewandert, was sie auch geeignet für den Sitz der Handwerker macht.

Saril
Aelorn

Re: Rat von Tol Vanima ~ Councilor from Tol Vanima

Post by Aelorn »

Saril wrote:On this notice, eligible candidates for a seat in the prospective council of Tol Vanima can be proposed. Nominated for the council are:
  • crafters: Shenandrea
    warriors: Shenandrea, Caelianna
    scholars: Saril

Saril
Last edited by Aelorn on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

Saril wrote:I propose Shenandrea for the seat of the warriors or the seat of the crafters.

Not only is she trusted by many elves but also an experienced warrior. She once fought for the town of Greenbriar as a guard and has endured many a fight on the side of these strong men. Furthermore, she is proficient in many crafts, which makes her eligible for the seat of the crafters as well.

Saril
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

I am surprised to see not more voluntary for this council mentioned on the wall. So I will add this ones:

From the last elven meeting we have Caelianna as a possible councilmember for the Warriors.

And we have Saril as a candidate for the schoolars.

I ask anyone else who would like to serve Vanima to put his name under this papers. Please also mention for which of the three seats you are wishing to candidate. Damien, Isilwen and myself will then discuss the candidates and chose one of each.

Sincerly,

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Elder of Tol Vanima
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I would like to add Melody as the Scholar for the Council .

she is a Warlock and will try to gather the remaining Runes to become a Teacher, it is also her passion to help teach all Children learn everything they need so they become better adults in the future.

I will also add my name if I am allowed to fill any empty position,

I have done everything from gather resources for Vanima, crafting for the Elven people and the Tinechor as well as being in the Tinechor.

Drakon Gerwulf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich möchte Melody als Scholar für den Rat aufnehmen zu können.

sie ist ein Hexenmeister und wird versuchen, die restlichen Runen zu sammeln, Lehrer zu werden, ist es auch ihre Leidenschaft zu helfen, unterrichten alle Kinder lernen alles, was sie brauchen, damit sie sich besser Erwachsenen in die Zukunft.

Ich werde auch meinen Namen, wenn ich darf keine leere Position füllen Uhr,

Ich habe alles getan zu sammeln von Ressourcen für Vanima, handwerklichen Fertigung für die Menschen, Elfen und der Tinechor sowie in der Tinechor.

Drakon Gerwulf